Game show ruins marriage

Alanl50

Typical, blinded by greed. She deserves what she gets, and her husband for being stupid for marrying her "tart" :lol::lol:

Damned right... EVERYONE has skeletons... no one in their right mind would go on something like that knowing full well how the show works!!!

I still can't beleive the idiot husband went over to her at the end of the show consoling her by the look of it.

Seems a bit like Jerry Springer never good news when your asked to go on.

No chance I would go on any show like that, question: does your wife know how much your guns and shooting really cost, erm no : do you fancy any of your wife's mates: oh cack really screwed now, when your wife asks you does my bum look big in this do you answer truly. Just shoot me now .You can all imagine how your own version would go. Lol

ATB figgy

I still can't beleive the idiot husband went over to her at the end of the show consoling her by the look of it.

Seems a bit like Jerry Springer never good news when your asked to go on.

No chance I would go on any show like that, question: does your wife know how much your guns and shooting really cost, erm no : do you fancy any of your wife's mates: oh cack really screwed now, when your wife asks you does my bum look big in this do you answer truly. Just shoot me now .You can all imagine how your own version would go. Lol

ATB figgy

I suppose it's all down to how 'open' your relationship is... if they had cleared the air beforehand and already had all this out, or if it was already common knowledge between them then it's an easy what, 1/4 mil!? or not in this case however, I do think there was a challengeable fix going on on the part of the TV company to get out of paying!!!

She lost the money because she said she 'thought' or 'felt' she was a good person and the computer said she was lying... lie detectors work on facts not feelings, ONLY SHE knows how she thought of herself, it is not a truth or a lie... it is a 'feeling!'

Edited by Vipa

Spot on Vipa. Tv shows depict people how they want to, clever editing and all. But in openess in a relationship would you tell your missus you fancy her mate,I'm not that brave or daft.

Still funny tho.

ATB figgy

Really?? I tell my lass just about everything...best way is to be open but she knows I would not do anything with any other lass at all...