Anyone in High Wycombe or surrounding area?

danb21t

Hi all,

Been on here a while. Very much a clay shooter but have been beating a few times this season. Really enjoyed it. Obviously there is beaters day coming up but I am interested in helping out with a little pigeon control.

Anyone in the area?

Cheers

Dan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Been on here a while. Very much a clay shooter but have been beating a few times this season. Really enjoyed it. Obviously there is beaters day coming up but I am interested in helping out with a little pigeon control.

Anyone in the area?

Cheers

Dan

hi iam from maidenhead so where do you shoot clays at ?

hi iam from maidenhead so where do you shoot clays at ?

I help run a small club in Chalgove, although it is about 30mins from where I am. But also shoot at Churchills, usually when they have the Wednesday evenings on (cheap!). I try to get to the Prestwood/Aylesbury shoot in Wycombe at the ski slope (Abbey Barn Lane). Usually a good shoot there every other Sunday.

How about you where do you shoot?

I grow up near high Wycombe, but I saw the light and moved away. Still have the inlaws in marlow and lots of friends still there so do get but quite often.

I need to move out! lol

Used to live in High Wycombe until last year and often shot at EJ Churchill's, not the cheapest but what excellent facilities !

Indeed it is nice!

Edited by danb21t

I help run a small club in Chalgove, although it is about 30mins from where I am. But also shoot at Churchills, usually when they have the Wednesday evenings on (cheap!). I try to get to the Prestwood/Aylesbury shoot in Wycombe at the ski slope (Abbey Barn Lane). Usually a good shoot there every other Sunday.

How about you where do you shoot?

hi i shoot at flightline in maidenhead just off the a404 every other sunday

I need to move out! lol

Indeed it is nice!

We have family in High Wycombe and visit the area regularly. Many years ago I used to live in Windsor and went to school with some splendid chaps from there.

When visiting I love to feed the red kites, over thirty on the last occasion,from the back garden.

Tell me though, are there any white people left in High Wycombe? Apart from family they seem to be a vanishing species and are very few and far between.

He lived down a road opposite the airfield, and was well known to the police, they even took me to his house to collect my car which I never understood.

It was a very long time ago I should add...

ah ok, opposite the HW Rifle and Pistol Club... handy haha