Herts Massive visit to Dereham March 10th

bakerboy

are you staying over  

10 members have voted

1. 1. coming and staying or coming and going?

• I will be attending and require a B&B/parking site
    • I will be attending but will not be staying over

Attention all members of the Herts Massive (and adjoining counties), wanna be members and you that just want to enjoy our sparkling,effervescent company, it is time to commit to the Dereham Shoot.

On this occasion it will be held on a Saturday, March 10th, and for the princely sum of £20.00 you get 3 x 75 Bird Flurry's,teams of 4, and a 50 Bird Individual Sporting Layout (in woodland setting) , lunch at the local pub, and if you are staying over entertainment at the pub in the evening (band).

There will teams of 4 shooters, these will be sorted once we know who and how many are attending but if you have a preference let me know as soon as you can.

All those that attended the last Flurry will confirm they had a great time and made some good friends from those shooters over the border, the banter was none stop, and no doubt with the evening now thrown in it will continue long into the night.

There is no obligation to stay over so don't let that put you off.

I will collate local Bed and Breakfasts, but if you have a caravan by all means take it along.

I look forward to seeing a long list of names.

Terry

ps I think huffhuff will have an onsite grooming parlour

I will be there,

Bakerboy-Gnome in the Wood- Blowin-Ferguson Tom+1-Blackla +1or2Cosd

Edited by bakerboy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, defo one accompanying, waiting for one other to confirm shortly if he can change duty weekends. But unless i can get someone to walk the dogs, we wont be staying!

Ferguson_tom, if you need a lift down and back, i'll have one space free in the car.

AB

(Grooming, HuffHuff stylie - nice!)

Attention all members of the Herts Massive (and adjoining counties), wanna be members and you that just want to enjoy our sparkling,effervescent company, it is time to commit to the Dereham Shoot.

On this occasion it will be held on a Saturday, March 10th, and for the princely sum of £20.00 you get 3 x 75 Bird Flurry's,teams of 4, and a 50 Bird Individual Sporting Layout (in woodland setting) , lunch at the local pub, and if you are staying over entertainment at the pub in the evening (band).

There will teams of 4 shooters, these will be sorted once we know who and how many are attending but if you have a preference let me know as soon as you can.

All those that attended the last Flurry will confirm they had a great time and made some good friends from those shooters over the border, the banter was none stop, and no doubt with the evening now thrown in it will continue long into the night.

There is no obligation to stay over so don't let that put you off.

I will collate local Bed and Breakfasts, but if you have a caravan by all means take it along.

I look forward to seeing a long list of names.

Terry

ps I think huffhuff will have an onsite grooming parlour

I will be there,

Bakerboy-Gnome in the Wood- Blowin-Ferguson Tom+1-Blackla +1or2-Cosd

Plus

super sharp shooter-Bakerboy-Gnome in the Wood- Blowin-Ferguson Tom+1-Blackla +1or2-Cosd

Edited by bakerboy

super sharp shooter-Bakerboy-Gnome in the Wood- Blowin-Ferguson Tom+1-Blackla +1or2-Cosd-greygrouse12

another on the list!

Sadly Philr cannot make it this time around, so we will all have to up our game.

Stealth Stalker is thinking about it, and Roly is trying to get cover for the Clay shoot he helps to run. But there is room for plenty more for a great day out.

• 2 weeks later...