Essex Team Shoot

Bagsy

The 2012 Essex Team Shoot is taking place on Tuesday 5th June (Bank Holiday) at Arnolds Farm. Same format as last year with two teams of five shooting a 100 bird course back to back over 13 stands.

Cost is £150 per team (£30 each) and I'm happy to stump up the deposit for a team. I'm pretty certain Markio's arranging a second team too.

I reckon it's only fair for previous entrants to gets first dabs with any remaining places going out to tender.

Who's up for it.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to sort a team but as usual i can't cover the deposit, so send me a tenner each. Unless someone else wants to send me a cheque and/or do the forms i'm happy with that.

You know, whatever, if you can be *****, if you like, does it matter anyway? I mean, we could be dead by then, you just don't know do you.

If I am around, can I come along as a spectator?

As with most clay shoots it won't be too interesting for a spectator but you're more than welcome if you wish to come....Essex Gun will have a stand there and there'll be refreshments, indeed, we'll need a runner at the mid way point to help with the brews ;)

As with most clay shoots it won't be too interesting for a spectator but you're more than welcome if you wish to come....Essex Gun will have a stand there and there'll be refreshments, indeed, we'll need a runner at the mid way point to help with the brews ;)

I have only 1 good leg, so if you don't mind a hopper and cups half full/half empty depending on your out look on life, I may well come along.

By the way, I think you are wrong as to how interesting it would be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just realised that I will be in Italy for this.

I have paid Markio my deposit so if you can find someone to take my place then they are welcome to it.

Apologies.

Looks like Bob's in then. Will we have the pleasure of your company at the charity shoot?

Defo not going up the night before. If I do go I would drive up that morning.

Same here. I get back from France on the Thursday, so as much as I'd like to be there for the Friday evening craic I know I'd pay for it big time :oops: