Greetings from Bucks

Aaz

Hi all

New member getting back into shooting after a 20yr break, probably going to focus on air rifles to start to bring back some memories, as I enjoy the stalking just as much as pulling the trigger - same as my fishing I suppose :rolleyes:

Based in Aylesbury, almost secured a couple of grounds to go out on - fingers crossed!!

TTFN

Hi all

New member getting back into shooting after a 20yr break, probably going to focus on air rifles to start to bring back some memories, as I enjoy the stalking just as much as pulling the trigger - same as my fishing I suppose :rolleyes:

Based in Aylesbury, almost secured a couple of grounds to go out on - fingers crossed!!

TTFN

Welcome to the forum from another Aylesbury boy.enjoy your stay

atb Jim

1 Permission sorted - happy days, its not massive around 3/4 of an acre but its all mine and its my first :good: Big isn't always best so the wife used to say :lol: Its a little small holding that mainly stocks and sells chickens etc and the eggs are being eaten by rooks etc, there's a few rabbits and squirrels to be had so lesson learned, big 1000 acre farms that always give you the No aren't always the answer 5 of these small holdings and I'll be happy - well for a while anyway.

Now gotta sort my own air rifle as I cant keep using my mates :hmm: