Best hide poles

ade wills

had some of these for 2 years, they have had a hard life and still keep going.

good for screwing into hard or frozen ground. the skin on your hands will fail before these do!!

My link

stu i was looking at these, is the pole section that comes out of base shiny finish? reason for asking all the ones i have seen are like a chrome finish, what do u do to stop the shine thru the net, paint them ?because i tried that and after few uses paint scratches off

Like previous poster has said, it's a solid ground spike you should be looking at with a foot plate. That's what I have on mine and have never had an issue with hard ground. These take seconds to put up.

When the ground is that dry and hard in the summer there is all ways a crack in the ground, slight push with the foot and they slide in no problem.

stu i was looking at these, is the pole section that comes out of base shiny finish? reason for asking all the ones i have seen are like a chrome finish, what do u do to stop the shine thru the net, paint them ?because i tried that and after few uses paint scratches off

i have the dinsmores syndicate ones and they are green powder coated and it will not come off unless scratched off.

the spikes are great and have penetrated everything including -8 degs frozen rape fields. good for soft ground too as you can screw them

down as much as needed, i have had them 1.5 foot into ground at times. good for ditches too as they extend to over 2metres!!

just need a couple of rod rest heads or 3/8 bsf/bsw bolts for the tops and off you go.mine have had 1.5years hard graft by a pigeon guide and are still going strong...enuff said. just buy what your happiest with.