pigeons in tree with shotgun?

tomhw100

unsporting  

140 members have voted

1. 1. do you shoot pigeons sitting in tree's with shotgun?

• yes
    • no
    • only if they have been chipped

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will there ever be a large thread on hear which dosent involve people going on off on one and spitting there dummy out when people disagree

never in this life time when you have muppets on here who have not got a clue or evan owe a gun well may be a water pistol they think there so brave sat at home typeing away rubbish and winding people up just cause there board.

I dont give a toss about sporting,or easy or if there grannys mother in a wheel chair shot it :yp: who cares dead is dead and we all enjoy killing things on here well i do.

I do it for hobby 1st pest control 2nd :yes: think ill go out and slot a few hares just to get all the big rabbit lovers on here barking again pics to follow boys

atb swissy

remember you are shooting pigeons for pest control not sport

Pigeon shooting is sport and the reason i shoot pigeons is because i love the sport. The reason i am allowed to do it is because i am controlling a pest. I think most shooters would think the same.

never in this life time when you have muppets on here who have not got a clue or evan owe a gun well may be a water pistol they think there so brave sat at home typeing away rubbish and winding people up just cause there board.

I dont give a toss about sporting,or easy or if there grannys mother in a wheel chair shot it :yp: who cares dead is dead and we all enjoy killing things on here well i do.

I do it for hobby 1st pest control 2nd :yes: think ill go out and slot a few hares just to get all the big rabbit lovers on here barking again pics to follow boys

atb swissy

what muppets are they then?.....

I do it for the great sport they provide as do moSt on here to be honest if we were really that concerns about crop protection we would be gutted when we turned up on a field and see it blue with pigeons damaging the crops. I know I'm not I love to turn up and see it blue with them. Sport first for me , protection second.