Kegworth

I know I can give them a call tomorrow but does anyone know if they sell shells?

If so what brands and are they competive?

I'm looking to try some Olympics after reading the various threads going this week :hmm:

Cheers :good:

You going to Kegworth Sunday, Ian?

Might see you there :hmm:

You going to Kegworth Sunday, Ian?

Might see you there :hmm:

Yes Rich,

Nick asked me along so hopefully see you there :good:

Never shot there before and looking forward to it., especially after last Sunday being snowed off :no:

I'm on a charm offensive at home to see if I can go onto Orston afterwards :D

Iggy,

I've got 8's & 7.5's how many do you want?

Cloudside stock them also which must only be about 20 minutes away from you?

Hi, thanks for that - I'm looking for 1000 really.

I rang Cloudside and theyre asking £165/1000 for 8's Olympics but Ive just seen them on offer in Derby for £156/1000 so I might nip over there :hmm:

Iggy,

I've got thousands. BUT.

Quote:-

"I rang Cloudside and theyre asking £165/1000 for 8's Olympics but Ive just seen them on offer in Derby for £156/1000 so I might nip over there"

Why oh why don't people consider the time and fuel costs involved? How long is it going to take you to 'nip' over to Derby and how much fuel will you use to save yourself £9?

Iggy,

I've got thousands. BUT.

Quote:-

"I rang Cloudside and theyre asking £165/1000 for 8's Olympics but Ive just seen them on offer in Derby for £156/1000 so I might nip over there"

Why oh why don't people consider the time and fuel costs involved? How long is it going to take you to 'nip' over to Derby and how much fuel will you use to save yourself £9?

It's because I'm going to be within 10 minutes of the shop in Derby due to an existing appointment as opposed to Cloudside which is a 45 minutes away.

Rest assured I do consider all aspects when buying shells (or anything else for that matter) including fuel costs as well as my time, but I also believe in supporting retailers who offer a good deal provided of course the overal deal (inc fuel etc) is the best available.

Thanks for the advice though.

I've got some Kent Velocity if you want to try them too. :good:

I'll bring a bag for your teeth. :oops:

Thanks Rich, Hopefully I'll get sorted with some Olympics before the weekend but if not I wouldn't mind trying a few Kents if that's ok?

I've heard rumours they are thumpy - are they really that thumpy?

We could have a big cartridge swap, at least I'll have an excuse at the end :lol:

It's because I'm going to be within 10 minutes of the shop in Derby due to an existing appointment as opposed to Cloudside which is a 45 minutes away.

Rest assured I do consider all aspects when buying shells (or anything else for that matter) including fuel costs as well as my time, but I also believe in supporting retailers who offer a good deal provided of course the overal deal (inc fuel etc) is the best available.

Thanks for the advice though.

:good: same here