PCP under £350 ?

Guest GeorgeH

Guest georgehare

Right then people i think im going to buy a PCP. But problem is i don't want to spend a fortune :yes:

So as you lot are the experts, what options have i got under £350 ?

Any help will be great... thanks :rolleyes:

aa s200 shoots itself :angry:

2nd hand daystate harrier.................

S200.................just what went wrong with that stock.................Action is great,,,,,but looks............almost as nice as the Logun eagle.......

Ultra and hornet.........ok if your small........

If I can hop on here too - I'm looking to buy a pcp in place of my cheap old springer (it's more of a plinker than anything else). Local gunshop reccomended the AA s200 & I rather liked the feel of it, however .... I also like the look of the Gunpower Stealth. Yes its a bit more money but it seems to have a greater capacity & can be broken down for transporting. Oh & it looks pretty radical too!

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd be using it for rabbits & pigeons but shooting around horses so the quieter the better.

Ive been looking at a few rifles and i need some help to decide which is best.

Logun Solo

Air Arms S200

BSA Ultra

BSA Hornet

:lol: i've used the logun solo (very nice i might add :lol: ), own an aas200 & can't fault it. a few mods later & it's MY gun :lol: (s200 also comes with easy power adjustment to keep it legal!), shop around for the best deals & gun for you... :lol:

Hiya, why dont you get a decent quality built springer/ram?

HW90K, AA TX200HC both rifles will out shoot anyone, plus they would also match a pcp in the right hands... then you dont have to worry about charging bottles & pumps....

a springer/ram wont die when dust gets inside it....

if you really want a pcp go for a BSA Ultra, you get free mounts and a silencer....

Lee :drinks:

If I can hop on here too - I'm looking to buy a pcp in place of my cheap old springer (it's more of a plinker than anything else). Local gunshop reccomended the AA s200 & I rather liked the feel of it, however .... I also like the look of the Gunpower Stealth. Yes its a bit more money but it seems to have a greater capacity & can be broken down for transporting. Oh & it looks pretty radical too!

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd be using it for rabbits & pigeons but shooting around horses so the quieter the better.

I have the Gunpower Stealth 2000 in .177, its been totaly consitent for the last 2 years have learnt to stick to Webley Lazadome, or Daystate FT for 5p groups @30 yards. Also now I have my own bottle I keep it as close to 180bar fill as I can for good consitancy but groups are always good. I've taken plenty of bunnies and pigeons with it now and if the .177 lacks at all in punch it makes up for it in accuracy.

It isnt the quietest rifle though! you do get a metalic ring from the hammer, I've been threatening to make a new hammer out of a hard plastic to try and reduce this but I've been using the rifle so much I don't want to pull it apart at the moment.

Uttings.com are selling the Stealth for under £320 probably still cheaper to by direct from Gunpwer, then you can buy one of my scopes (see sales section) :good: