Best Digital Fox Caller?

bullet boy

Hello,I know this thread has probably been done before but due to upgrades in the market which is the best digital fox caller please?

I have the Johnny Stewart Predator Call and it's good value for money as I've called a lot of Foxes with this unit!

Just want to know which is best for our Foxes?I've heard FoxPro are good so to the Mini Colibri but which unit do you use?Which unit in your opinion is the best value for money?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.

I use the foxpro scorpion which is very good but can only be operated by remote..ideal for static locations and you can get 200 max calls not that you will want that many..but great range of fox calls as i have on mine.

mini colibri are also good i have the old and new version i find these good for when you walking about these only have ten calls but you can buy extra chips but still not as many calls available than the foxpro.

Both good but foxpro is twice the price of mini colibri

Mick

Hey Mark,

There are a lot of good electronic callers on the market today. I have a Foxpro FX3 that is really a good unit, it holds 32 sounds and is reprogrammable(that is a feature to keep in mind) It has a remote and 2 speakers, the remote will reach at least 100 yds maybe further. The Foxpro is a bit pricey but given your avid love for hunting would make a good investment. I would suggest some fox vocalization along with the distress sounds. Sometimes pup distress will bring in call shy females and perhaps the male in tow.

Thanks for the info Mick(barrelsniffer)and Timothy(coyotemaster).

A lot of people are saying the FoxPro units are good but what happens if there is say for instance a default on the unit-would you have to send it back to the US to possibly replace it/refund money?Where is FoxPro customer services in the UK?

Thanks for the info Mick(barrelsniffer)and Timothy(coyotemaster).

A lot of people are saying the FoxPro units are good but what happens if there is say for instance a default on the unit-would you have to send it back to the US to possibly replace it/refund money?Where is FoxPro customer services in the UK?

Not to sure about Defaults mate as in the 3 yrs if had my foxpro its never faulted on me..only thing that did happen was me accidently leaving remote sat on front tyre as i was sat next to it forgot all about it drove off leaving the remote in a field for 4 days farmer found it but it was well crushed :angry: i had buy a new one from states..any of the foxpro range you will be happy with..if your on any other forums look up stevie nicknacks..he sells new ones cheaper than retail or send me your email and i will get him contact you.

He can programme them for you as well added bonus.

Mick

Foxpro products are available from Bushwear, and, if there was a problem with one, then it would be sent back to them to arrange repair/replacement.

I use the Spitfire, and it's good enough for my needs. I have 3 different sound cards (2 thanks to stevienicknacks) who very kindly added sounds onto them for me.

If you want to hear it Mark, arrange to call down mate. :good:

Foxpro products are available from Bushwear, and, if there was a problem with one, then it would be sent back to them to arrange repair/replacement.

I use the Spitfire, and it's good enough for my needs. I have 3 different sound cards (2 thanks to stevienicknacks) who very kindly added sounds onto them for me.

If you want to hear it Mark, arrange to call down mate. :good:

Thanks Steve.I would be good to have a catch up after such a long time.

It's interesting to see what good sounds are for our British Foxes?

Many thanks Steve.Hope to catch up with you sometime next week.

Mark - You have to buy the Fox pro, I havent used one before but I am desperate to try one out :lol: , one of the keepers on the Moors has one, and He reckons its the dogs, but at £400, I would like you to test it for me & bring it down here in the summer :lol:

Mark - You have to buy the Fox pro, I havent used one before but I am desperate to try one out :lol: , one of the keepers on the Moors has one, and He reckons its the dogs, but at £400, I would like you to test it for me & bring it down here in the summer :lol:

The Spitfire model is a lot cheaper than £400. I think I paid around £200 for it. It's good enough for my needs.

I thought you would have had one with all the money you've got!!LOL!

I got a mp3 player off another website for £45 it came with a remote control...

Down loaded 5 calls to it and the first time I used it got 2 foxes in ten mins...then at least a fox every other time I went out with it....last Friday was the only time I've taken it out and blanked with it, but it was tipping down...

There not the be all end all ive been out and not seen any a few times if there is fox in the area thats the only time they will be spotted and that can be done with any call or palm of hand no foxes in area you dont see any simple..they do help but dont expect GREAT masses of foxes running in...just the variety of diff calls i think that help.

There not the be all end all ive been out and not seen any a few times if there is fox in the area thats the only time they will be spotted and that can be done with any call or palm of hand no foxes in area you dont see any simple..they do help but dont expect GREAT masses of foxes running in...just the variety of diff calls i think that help.

Yep I agree with BS...I've had a Digital Caller for 5-6yrs now, (not a FoxPro) you'll find that out of the multitude of calls that come with them you'll only use 5-10, the rest are US.