Needs help for tomorrow please guys

Tomorrow I'm off to a small narrow belt between to fields after pigeons I've shot this wood before and only had a few there's pigeon in and out all of the day but I was just wondering if you guys have any tips on getting more to land there's a nice flow of birds all day I haven't got any lofting decoys only got shells and two bouncers and two full bodied can anyone please give me some tips on what you would do?

Thanks guys atb

That's what I've been doing but the wood is really long but narrow properly about 50 60 ft wide and if they see you move there gone way before I see them....

I think you can already guess what the next bit of advice is going to be.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

might work, sometimes they just arent interested, but they might come close enough for a look in. Tind their favourite spot in the woods, lots of bird **** under the tree, maybe feathers about. Find a spot near this, back to the wind, where you have a bit of a view through the branches. Then as they come in, they will probably flare their wings just before they land. Shoot then.

Roosting is quite hard I found, probably just because it is very different to decoying, and I havent done much roosting.

Tomorrow I'm off to a small narrow belt between to fields after pigeons I've shot this wood before and only had a few there's pigeon in and out all of the day but I was just wondering if you guys have any tips on getting more to land there's a nice flow of birds all day I haven't got any lofting decoys only got shells and two bouncers and two full bodied can anyone please give me some tips on what you would do?

Thanks guys atb

Have you studied thier flightlines? if you're intending to shoot during the day and not just a roost shoot, then spend half an hr tucked away at the end of the wood, so you can see what lines theyr'e taking in and out , then set out some decoys under them.

Personally I'd just tuck myself up against some bushes or a tree with cammo on, and intercept them as they come in to land, the trick is not to make any movement until you are ready to take a shot. this is the perfect opportuninty to hone your filedcraft fella!! lol.

Good Luck

BB. :good: