petrol and deisel rip off

evo

Who ever is in red or blue you will be ripped off. The motorist and and are keeping the country going.

Does not a rocket scientist to work it out the reason that we are called rip off Britan is down to fuel price, if your fuel price is expensive every think eles is going to be.

Why can't we be more like the French on this every body out until we get fair play on fuel.

Lower the price at the pump we can competive business wise, as manufactoring could compete with the rest of Europe as they have lower fuel duty.

This means a pay cut for every one across the borad.

Thought there was some on potension linked the grovment some where.

Edited by dave dog

you did say sherry. :yes::yes:

Urrrrh, yes. Yes I did :P

Not advocating law breaking, but the Government is totally screwing the UK motorist. There will be an economist somewhere at the treasury literally working out how far the taxman can push the cost of fuel without detrimentally impacting the economy. They won't allow a situation to occur where the cost of fuel causes losses to the Government coffers, oh no. Let the hardworking middle classes feel the pain, just so long as their grumbling stays in the background....

Edited by margun

There was a bit in the local paper a few weeks ago saying that Dover port are looking at building a petrol station inside the port boundaries and sell fuel without the duty seeing as all the trucks coming in have got long range tanks on anyway and can drive to scotland and back and not refuel over here.

question, if every motorists in this country didnt buy fuel for one week, what would it cost in lost tax. go on guess, i havnt got a clue, but i bet the government would draw breath. :yes: :yes: :lol: :lol:

go on i darfe you,,,, just give the oil companies enough time to do their maintenance is all.

vote with your feet :good:

There was a bit in the local paper a few weeks ago saying that Dover port are looking at building a petrol station inside the port boundaries and sell fuel without the duty seeing as all the trucks coming in have got long range tanks on anyway and can drive to scotland and back and not refuel over here.

That's a ruddy good idea- level the playing field for British hauliers and only sell fuel to UK reg'd lorries.

That's a ruddy good idea- level the playing field for British hauliers and only sell fuel to UK reg'd lorries.

i hope they do it, there is so much spare space at the docks, a petrol station there would be easy and it would bring in so much revenue, i`m waiting for my letter to come through so i can buy shares in the consortium that is looking for local shareholders as the petrol station idea will be top on my list.

On the other hand-my 3.5 Shogun blew itself to bits last week and ,as I rely on a car,I bought a Peugot 306 diesel from the bay-£350 without even seeing the thing.Turns out the best thing I've done in years-its doing almost 60 to the gallon and is happy to run on Bio Diesel at £1 a litre-I'm loving it. :yes: