to my goose shooting team

les gedge

hello lads just got back from getting us some more goose shooting another big farm with a big pond and a little one there a is very good flight line on it. so get stocked up with your goose carts going to need them i promiss.all the best lads going on the ---- now.les

hello lads just got back from getting us some more goose shooting another big farm with a big pond and a little one there a is very good flight line on it. so get stocked up with your goose carts going to need them i promiss.all the best lads going on the ---- now.les

Well done Les you must be doing sumat right :good:

Hello chaps, just wondering since its out of season is this a farm with an extended goose shooting license due to pest numbers?

There's some farmers up my way doing this. HP.

hi bud its a airport a goose went in the engine.we can shoot anything within 250 metres of the perimmiter fence..les

This is hardly the place for pest control posts. Any true wildfowler will not think about shooting geese at this time of year or not.

I had nearly a hundred on one of my farms the other day and the farmer was moaning like hell about them. One visit to the field and a couple of shots over their heads and they were gone , and have not been seen since. If they come back in September it will be a different story , but its the breeding season now.

If they realy need to be scared away then a few rockets are far more effective than shooting.

Edited by anser2

This is hardly the place for pest control posts. Any true wildfowler will not think about shooting geese at this time of year or not.

I had nearly a hundred on one of my farms the other day and the farmer was moaning like hell about them. One visit to the field and a couple of shots over their heads and they were gone , and have not been seen since. If they come back in September it will be a different story , but its the breeding season now.

If they realy need to be scared away then a few rockets are far more effective than shooting.

i did not say wildfowling.goose shooting team and thatis what it is would you still say its not sporting if your kids were on the plain.and we have it all year round because we do a good job unlike you who proberly will lose your permission to some one who will shoot them

I too cant see why this should be in the wildfowling section , it has nothing to do with it.

Les I can recall you quoting on a post that " I love my goose shooting " each to their own I guess but for me there is a huge difference between goose shooting and shooting geese , witout wishing to start a argument it seems that most if not all the geese you shoot are semi tame off fields near park lakes and now airports, if you wish to carry out this sort of shooting cannot you arrange it by PMs etc rather than winding up true wildfowlers and sports men ?

I too cant see why this should be in the wildfowling section , it has nothing to do with it.

Les I can recall you quoting on a post that " I love my goose shooting " each to their own I guess but for me there is a huge difference between goose shooting and shooting geese , witout wishing to start a argument it seems that most if not all the geese you shoot are semi tame off fields near park lakes and now airports, if you wish to carry out this sort of shooting cannot you arrange it by PMs etc rather than winding up true wildfowlers and sports men ?

simple when you see my post dont read them.les

I cant help it each time I see one I wonder what your going to say that will wind people up and just have to check it out :yes:

let me worrie about what poeple will say.there is about 30 in the team a lot of wildfowlers as well and i have been w, fowling all over the place its not me who told you they are semi tame there as wild as anywere else i do not shoot any parks

Err no the post is on a open forum , thats why I suggested he contact his so called "team" via PM.

hi mate,if you hav'nt noticed in recent post's by les,he struggle's on a keyboard so is'nt it easier for him to type it once and let all the lads concerned see it on here rather the sending 30+ pm's!! :P