Looking For Some Accessible Pigeon/Rabbit Shooting

I am a new member but due to old injuries now have a disability which prevents me from walking very far or standing for very long.I have over 30 years shooting experience in the field both shotgun and rifle and am fully insured.

I am asking if anyone in the South Derbyshire/Leicestershire area could help me out with any easy accessible pigeon rabbit or any vermin shooting locations, I am quite happy to pay if required.

I am also looking for an older reasonably trained dog to pick up for me any help on this would also be appreciated.

Hello Karpman,

That sounds like the best offer I have had for a long time, I have all day most days to spare other than the odd medical days. I would really appreciate it. Not found my way fully round the website yet with regard to how to find/supply contact details, any suggestions?

oldgrandad

I'm giving my main rabbit patch a rest at the moment as it is full of young ones that arent worth eating, but give it a few weeks and I'd be happy to take you for a morning/evening with the rifle.

It's pretty accessable, you can park about 100 yards from where the action happens.

Hey mate, may be able to sort a morning out for ya, picking up wise I can sort that.

Most my shooting is done with a friend so, only if you don't mind a bit of company!

Karpman

Top man, smashing offer :good:

I'm giving my main rabbit patch a rest at the moment as it is full of young ones that arent worth eating, but give it a few weeks and I'd be happy to take you for a morning/evening with the rifle.

It's pretty accessable, you can park about 100 yards from where the action happens.

Another great offer, well done lads :good: