GPS car tracker

CZ550Kevlar

My aunt has a Dantrack unit in her horsebox was an insurance requirement after one got nicked.

HOw do you need it work? Live tracking or download after the event? Fixed install? Discrete?

Also need to ask why? Has a bearing on the appropriate solution....

Some links:

https://www.roadangelgroup.com/ProductDetails.aspx

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=67686&ra=true

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/20445811/Poundmart-Bluetooth-GPS-Data-Logger-Recorder-Receiver-Tracker/Product.html?_%24ja=tsid:11518%7Ccat:20445811%7Cprd:20445811

http://www.trackstick.com/

http://www.naonline.co.uk/gps-tracker/trackstick-super.php

Edited by HDAV

My aunt has a Dantrack unit in her horsebox was an insurance requirement after one got nicked.

HOw do you need it work? Live tracking or download after the event? Fixed install? Discrete?

Also need to ask why? Has a bearing on the appropriate solution....

Live tracking is more important, needs self contained power but doesn`t need to be discrete as we can hide it easily as there are plenty of large spaces. the why is a friend of mine has a soon to be common law wife who he thinks isn`t playing with straight dice. :yp:

The one on play.com looks about the right price and fit for purpose.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

Thankyou for all the link etc, he is going to order one of those £30 units you can put batteries and a sim card in, probably a pay as you go one and see what happens, while i`m at it i`ll order one too, not because i want to track the wife but maybe for some other future use.

Somebody elses wife then ? :lol::hmm:

is it illegal to track someone elses car without them knowing?

yes

but they wont find out ,if you dont tell them.

private investigators,DWP,(Dept WORK and pensions)

Government bodys all use them.but if you knew you were being tracked, then you would purpously disable them,with a hammer.

:lol: :lol:

So the quick answer is YES it is illegal

Is it illegal? Anyone show the legislation ?

1 Prohibition of harassment..

(1)A person must not pursue a course of conduct— .

(a)which amounts to harassment of another, and .

(b)which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other. .

(2)For the purposes of this section, the person whose course of conduct is in question ought to know that it amounts to harassment of another if a reasonable person in possession of the same information would think the course of conduct amounted to harassment of the other. .

(3)Subsection (1) does not apply to a course of conduct if the person who pursued it shows— .

(a)that it was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime, .

(b)that it was pursued under any enactment or rule of law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under any enactment, or .

©that in the particular circumstances the pursuit of the course of conduct was reasonable.

Interpretation of this group of sections..

(1)This section applies for the interpretation of sections 1 to 5. .

(2)References to harassing a person include alarming the person or causing the person distress. .

(3)A “course of conduct” must involve conduct on at least two occasions. .

[F1(3A)A person’s conduct on any occasion shall be taken, if aided, abetted, counselled or procured by another— .

(a)to be conduct on that occasion of the other (as well as conduct of the person whose conduct it is); and .

(b)to be conduct in relation to which the other’s knowledge and purpose, and what he ought to have known, are the same as they were in relation to what was contemplated or reasonably foreseeable at the time of the aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring.] .

(4)“Conduct” includes speech.

Cause the person distress by your actions and this would apply......... if your actions cause fear of viol;ence then larger penalty..........

To be very honest if you or you mate ??? or for that matter anyone, miss trusts there partner then why go down this road.

Why carry on the relationship. Just imagine if the boot was on the other foot.

Sorry for me if there is no trust then its time to say goodbye :good:

To be very honest if you or you mate ??? or for that matter anyone, miss trusts there partner then why go down this road.

Why carry on the relationship. Just imagine if the boot was on the other foot.

Sorry for me if there is no trust then its time to say goodbye :good:

See earlier post of mine. i told him to get shot of her but then i can`t be bothered talking to her anyway far too blonde and annoying, oh and younger than him and he is the same age as me (35) she is 19 or 20 ish.