catapult

JDFrain

no problem mate, think i am going to have a go at making my own...

JDF

to be honest i did see a video on youtube about doing it and it looked awesome when complete i think that would be a buzz to use because you made it yourself let me no if you do might have to take the challenge myself

all the best

If you are going to make your own catapult, do it the old way with a modern twist,.......for the crotch only use cherry wood, and for the elastic use an already made up elastic and leather replacment for a "black widow" catapult, i have one in the landy all the time and a bag of 3/4" rounded gravel,...its the ideal tool when you are picking up and have a pricked bird hung up a tree............and its great for releiving boredom with a mate.......

• 1 month later...

not trying to still threat but would love a catapult if there is some one who makes em... sorry JDFrain :blush: :unsure:

check out Gamekeeper catapults on youtube, there will be a linky to his site on there.. Things of beauty!

• 4 weeks later...

any pouch i use on my black widow just breaks after about the 10th shot - must just be under too much stress - im on my 4th pouch :(

theres a lad on facebook that makes every catapult from naturals to laminates Mick J Roper posted in Catapults and Slingshot Uses

post-21243-0-35891000-1340107073.jpg

try kangaroo leather mjr says ;) that wont break....

Edited by psm