follow up from yesterday

les gedge

went back to the field where i shot the blackies yesterday & got caught out again! as soon as i got in the field, there were about 30 or 40 pigeons but had no pigeon decoys - just 5 crow decoys and the crow pecker. the first 3 birds i shot were pigeons - ended up with 15 blackies 3 pigeons (lost 2 crows) got there at 9 this morning & finished about 11.30 - felt good to get a few. Les

post-21367-0-98911900-1332955743.jpg

not bad all les :good: nice day to be out

yes bud nice to be out but i dont take my lab on the crow .3 played dead till i got up to them no gun with me so had to run after them i was sweating my ----- off after the third one thats how i lost 2 beat me to the wood,cheers les

Nice bag Les. What are the things to the right of your decoys? It looks like a rabbit skin, a mole and a ....... **** :hmm:

Am I the only one that noticed this? :D

yes bud dryed rabbit skin a lump of deer skin and the little black bit is sheep ----.i put the rabbit skin near the pecker the deer skin near a outside crow decoy and i dont touch the sheeep ---- it works well for me bud

yes bud dryed rabbit skin a lump of deer skin and the little black bit is sheep ----.i put the rabbit skin near the pecker the deer skin near a outside crow decoy and i dont touch the sheeep ---- it works well for me bud

Thats not a bad idea Les, I've never thought of that. I suppose it gives the crows something visual other that the decoys :good:

Thats not a bad idea Les, I've never thought of that. I suppose it gives the crows something visual other that the decoys :good:

hi bud i have turned the skin in side out so the salt can stay dry when it is turned fur outside it looks like a badly smashed rabbit leave the feet on the skin works wonders all the best les.

youve got some good tips when it comes to shooting lez, Its about time you wrote a book. It could be CALLED LEZS FIELD GUIDE TO SHOOTING & HUNTING ? Keep the good work up lez :

the book would have to be in drawings with my writeing tex.but wait till u see what i show u how to sring a crow or pigeon up a very old pal showed me this years ago will post tomoro this is bril.see you bud les