Woman Suffers 40% Burns

sako751sg

ricko, on 30 March 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Ahh yes lovely safe diesel (compared with petrol)

lol yeah derv doesn't burn does it!

unless it is atomised and compressed, then yes it is far safer. Good old heavy oil.

Otto Skorzeny (who rescued Mussolini off the Gran Sasso plateau), did his degree thesis on the Otto cycle engine.

It seems now it's not the womans fault - it the Govenment's fault - so her husband say's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123151/Petrol-strike-Government-says-need-panic-buy-Easter-holiday.html

The correct link-- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122500/Fuel-crisis-Francis-Maude-urged-quit-Diane-Hill-suffers-40-burns-decanting-petrol.html

Dave

editted to add correct link.

Edited by DSPUK

Christ on a bike! I sympathise with the woman as she has paid the price but how stupid of her to go to these lengths over petrol! :blink:

This whole fuel thing is a joke! And the lorry drivers should be ashamed in my opinion, punish the managers in some form, not joe blogs....

The lorry drivers are not on strike !! - You might as well blame plumbers for water shortage.

It's the motorist that has done this to themselves along with encouragement from Gov. I have refused to sit in a queue - If I run low I stay in.

dave

The lorry drivers are not on strike !! - You might as well blame plumbers for water shortage.

It's the motorist that has done this to themselves along with encouragement from Gov. I have refused to sit in a queue - If I run low I stay in.

dave

:stupid:

I think we all agree that it horrible what happened to Mrs Moron, but saying that the gov should be slightly to blame is just as stupid. We as a society can no longer accept blame for ourselves and automatically shift liability onto 'someone who should have not let this happen'. We are getting like the Americans.

If I trip over in the street, I feel abit embarrassed. But there are a majority of people out there now who will fall over and feel like they need compensation.

What ever happened to Great Britain?

I think we all agree that it horrible what happened to Mrs Moron, but saying that the gov should be slightly to blame is just as stupid. We as a society can no longer accept blame for ourselves and automatically shift liability onto 'someone who should have not let this happen'. We are getting like the Americans.

If I trip over in the street, I feel abit embarrassed. But there are a majority of people out there now who will fall over and feel like they need compensation.

What ever happened to Great Britain?

:good:

Picture this scenario. Dave we seem to be a bit light on cash to pay our Euro subs, how can we generate £30/40 million in a couple of days? "Leave it to me I will will get one of my little minions to sort it out" Francis can I just have a quite word with you about a POSSIBLE tanker driver strike?

:yes: Like you Marmitemania, I was on this one straight away. I'm suprised it didn't crop up on the radio much later in the week. And, interestingly, what better way to warm us up for the increase in august. People are grateful to fing fuel at any price at the moment.

I for one am sure there's a lot of shady/less than honest goings on behind it all.

Edited by turbo33

:yes: Like you Marmitemania, I was on this one straight away. I'm suprised it didn't crop up on the radio much later in the week. And, interestingly, what better way to warm us up for the increase in august. People are grateful to fing fuel at any price at the moment.

I for one am sure there's a lot of shady/less than honest goings on behind it all.

Turbo they are politicians the shady and less than honest goings on are a part of their everyday jobs, they should be on the vermin ticket. :lol: :lol: