Best Spring powered Air Rifle?

Chrisyboy

;) ;) I had a very informal shoot out (wouldnt even call it a competition) between a mate with a tuned HW77 and my TX200Mk3 hunter carbine down at the rifle club. Neither gun is better than the other. Both are optimum performance springers. Both are differant in very small ways but both will punch inch groups out at 45 yds easy peesy!

Dont be put off by these jessies complaining about the weight!! lol Get a sling or head up the gymnasium...

In my opinion the TX is a more beutiful gun. Its also British and requires less to no tuning (this means less cost too) to get performance that will outshoot the shooter! I fitted mine with an AA silencer and its nion as quite as a PCP...

So id say get a TX...

Haha wasn't having a go, just putting a point forward. The HW80k is a heavy beast mind and can be tiresome. My younger bro has a Theoben Rapid 7 that JD moved onto and I can see why.

Anything HW, or Airarms you can't go wrong with tbh as long as it's a good example

Jonathan

I have to apologise to you and John Darling mate :lol:

After all the Weihrauch head **** I've gone and bought myself an Air Arms TX 200 in the end!

Tried it out today, it was the dogs ******** :good:

let down by a bad trigger at £403 there wernt cheap

also i shoot a webley exocet currently along side my hw97 as i just love how consistant and accurate it is.

they will be probably only £150, but this one is standard and had fps spread of only 15ish fps.... one to consider

• 2 weeks later...