digging out rats to terriers

ryanl

or you could do what we once did as kids, pour about a gallon of petrol down a hole, leaving a trail of petrol to light. Throw match and run very fast :lol:

There was a very loud sound of rushing air, followed by a big flash of flame.

Nothing came out the other holes, so probably not that effective :lol: :lol:

Just for all the people with a sense of humour bypass, i am joking - DO NOT DO IT!!!!

let the terriers do the work mate, if they are good dogs they should mark at holes were rats are holding then give a go at digging the terriers should stay keen if there are rats there.

get the pennies saved up for a rat attrack 2 smoker. (check them out on youtube) you can make one for about half the price.

put an add in the wanted section asking for a smoker and dont forget your location.

JDF

im going to give digging out rats for terriers ago in one of our pens plenty of holes but cant get hold of a smoker afew of us up for it wonderd if anyone has tried this and has any tips.

cheers ryan

You can always try the smoking tablets what the gas fitters use it should work they give off a lot of smoke

im going to give digging out rats for terriers ago in one of our pens plenty of holes but cant get hold of a smoker afew of us up for it wonderd if anyone has tried this and has any tips.

cheers ryan

Hi Ryan

Where abouts are you if you are close enough i have a smoker i can give you a hand

Geordie

or you could do what we once did as kids, pour about a gallon of petrol down a hole, leaving a trail of petrol to light. Throw match and run very fast :lol:

There was a very loud sound of rushing air, followed by a big flash of flame.

Nothing came out the other holes, so probably not that effective :lol: :lol:

Just for all the people with a sense of humour bypass, i am joking - DO NOT DO IT!!!!

lol, once did a similar thing with propane and a long fuse, it was too effective though as nothing came out, it was like battle of the somme if you put too much propane down :huh: wouldnt recommend doing it though as it can be very dangerous :no: