Another good night.

russ91

Out again tonight on the estate looking for the fox's. After arranging with Swiss to come over for a nights lamping it was his turn to lamp and mine to shoot. So we disused to have a good look over 4 lambing fields with a new call that I was given to try out. So first field we got set up at 8pm on a big silidge stack with a good field of view, after half hour of calling and not seeing any thing we decided to move on the the next lambing field. Got set up on a wall and it was getting a bit darker at this point so I started calling and after 5 min a fox came bounding out of a wood 400 yds away so kept calling and in it came, I let it get to around 60 yds and yelled it to stop it but no it just carried on so I had to shoot it on the move at 40 yds in the chest nice big dog fox was down.

Next field we moved onto was another tenant farmer on the estate and on driveing in we spotted a fox in the lamp but it was not stopping for nothing. So we got set up in a vantage point and started calling another 10 miners went by and another fox was coming in. Stoped the fox at 70yds and dropped it like a sack of !!!!. Resulted in another dog fox, so far so good for the called 2 fox's in hour n half. Carried on calling and another fox was spotted coming in from behind us but then decided to make a exit.

After a quick drink n a smoke for me we decided to go back to the first field n set up on the silidge bales. After another good call we spotted a fox sat looking at us, but where it was it was not in a good position so we moved to get onto it and managed to do just that. Resulting in another milky vixen shot at 100yds resting on swiss's shoulder.

Thanks once again tony for lamping. And what a week 7 fox's this week.

750aa0c3.jpg

135614ed.jpg

well done lads, pest control at its best and probablly where its needed most. should try to give up the fags though, been stopped two months and feel better for it. foxes don't smell u either, although they didn't smell you this time obviously.

well done aga man.

russ im buzzing still mate not Evan put rifle away yet it was the best night iv had out this year in fact 2nd best night ever only ever had 4 in 1 night.

you shot like a legend kid Evan tho they were all easy Evan the one running shooting them running is fantastic that's going to be my next trick when im out. your lamp man played a blinder as well that's why you shot 3.

I love Leeds its fox central but 3 out of 4 arnt bad "sure that's a meat loaf song "

anyway im off bed ill sort gun out tommro bin out since 3pm till 1 am im done thanks for best night mate talk soon .............swiss :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Edited by swiss.tony