New glass - what rivals a MTC Mamber lite at £149 new

Salop Matt

Okay folks, I have what I would describe as poor eye sight so any help from scope quality the better and much appreciated by me.

So what am looking for is to go on a FAC air rifle, what I have in mind is a new MTC Mamber lite at £149 but what to know what it's competitors might be but I want to keep price down hense I've had to rule out the falcon I was looking at ! So being FAC air I will be working on ranges from say 20 - 70 yards from a zero of 50yards.

So what else should I consider before I purchase ?

ATB

Matt.

sidewinder tac is very good scope but mega heavy , i like the panarama better a/o adjustable model but the ret i have is map6a an very fine hard to see in low light levels the ir ret is ok but im not big fan of ir

so mainly i use a bushnell thropy milldot cracking good glass for the money and very lite :yes:

Sidewinder Tac is also almost twice the price of a mamba lite! The Hawke panorama is a possibility for sure; although i've not been a big fan of the AO lenses, which is why i like the mamba range! i find the AO a bit difficult. The Hawke Varmint might be one to look at too, which is about the same price as a mamba lite. That has a half mil dot reticle which is jolly nice, but i'm loving the SCB ret on my mamba lite. The one thing i have heard of happening with the mamba is a bit of an issue with 'white out' when looking near to the direction to the sun. I think Secret Agent Mole mentioned something about that, although that might be due to the wider tube of the mamba, so not a problem with the Lite.

hope that was of some use!