Man City v Man Utd

bullet boy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Tevez come back to haunt his old team?

Depends on the weather,the money, or can he be bothered to leave the changing rooms/bench!

Who's that **** from Argentina

Who's that money grabbing whore

I think you know the rest, great player no doubt, but a complete disgrace of a man.

Depends on the weather,the money, or can he be bothered to leave the changing rooms/bench!

Who's that **** from Argentina

Who's that money grabbing whore

I think you know the rest, great player no doubt, but a complete disgrace of a man.

Are you getting nervous Marky boy??

The Geordies are going to take 3 point off City anyways, so perhaps tonight might not be the decider?

dont think so the lads are already on holiday looking at sats performance

KW

best team won,just hope geordie massive help us out now,cmon the magpies. :good:

Agreed :good:

Geordies are capable.

I have said all along, we are about to witness City domination for the foreseeable future, who can compete with all that money? I just hope united will always be in the mix (I'm sure they will be)

Not the greatest game of football for the neutral but united didn't have a shot on target all game, that doesn't happen often.

Should be a tough game at the sports direct arena but we should win comfortably and then the league should be wrapped up.

Not to antagonise the red fans but I thought united were rubbish tonight. . Nice to roberto giving Tagart some stick back, Happy days.

In Mancini we trust. CTID

As an avid UTD fan I have to say the better team won on the night.

I think Fergie's team selection was the difference where he dropped four of our brightest players in Valencia, Young, Wellbeck and Da Silva leaving the team without any width and attacking threat; Basically saying to City "we're scared of you"! I couldn't understand it, but who am I to argue.....

City are in the driving seat now and I don't expect them to mess up against Newcastle.

UTD need to do what they should have done in the summer and strengthen central midfield, last night's team selection showed Fergie doesn't trust it in the middle.

Cos