Want to see your shot in flight?

HDAV

Lead is something I struggle to get right but I would have said miss above on the last one too. On that kind of shot I tend to pull through it to cover it with the barrels and bang. That looked well clear of the clay but hit it he did.

Two different techniques there too, maintained lead (first) and pulling through on the second.

Good vid! :good:

The final clip shown is an OT bird Fast going away rising target. Don't read too much into the lead shown as it is specific for each gun and shooter. The Red mark is point of reference calibrated to each individual and how they "see" the target. Glad you like the footage. :good:

Lead is something I struggle to get right but I would have said miss above on the last one too. On that kind of shot I tend to pull through it to cover it with the barrels and bang. That looked well clear of the clay but hit it he did.

Two different techniques there too, maintained lead (first) and pulling through on the second.

Good vid! :good:

Yeh, my technique for DTL is to lift the gun, following the clay's line, and trigger is pulled as soon as the barrel meets the clay. I suppose the speed of swing creates it's own lead, so by the time of actual firing, there will be a bit more lead there.