4 '0'clock start

deadeye ive

let's just say the kind that like to excercise their dogs whilst having a lightforce lamp + all the filters on hand ........They achieve absolutely nothing other than making every where so lamp shy that you could'nt light a fag for fear of scaring off the one and only rabbit thats decided to stick his neck out :rolleyes:

Was a good morning ..........should've have been better but for the few young fox cubs on hand which were a joy to watch :sick: ..........would've been different though if I was on my lambing permissions :rolleyes::sick:

Nice one Ive

How do you find the XTRA FAC without a silencer, does it scare them off?

SS

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is silenced S/S ...........The barrel is shrouded or this shrouding incorporates the suppressing effect :) ..............Your additional mod on the end of this already long set up is'nt required IMO :sick:

Trust me :lol:

well done ive. but i cant see the pics.

Can you see these ones Mark !

post-1945-1154038710.jpg

quote name='Frank' date='Jul 27 2006, 10:47 PM' post='200235']

Nice one Ive. :sick:

It looks like you were well hidden. :lol:

Frank.

Plenty of scrub on this course Frank .............It'd certainly put Holy lake in the shade :D

post-1945-1154039064.jpg [

let's just say the kind that like to excercise their dogs whilst having a lightforce lamp + all the filters on hand ........They achieve absolutely nothing other than making every where so lamp shy that you could'nt light a fag for fear of scaring off the one and only rabbit thats decided to stick his neck out :rolleyes:

Was a good morning ..........should've have been better but for the few young fox cubs on hand which were a joy to watch :D ..........would've been different though if I was on my lambing permissions :sick::sick:

Bloody lurcherboys ruin it for everyone, killing unwanted scutails and all that :rolleyes:

Nice work DE :) , its nice being out and about at that time isn't it? No bods about to interfere with your lawfull activities :lol:

LB

Bloody lurcherboys ruin it for everyone, killing unwanted scutails and all that :rolleyes:

Nice work DE :sick: , its nice being out and about at that time isn't it? No bods about to interfere with your lawfull activities :lol:

LB

:D:):lol: .........It is a nice time of day :sick: ..........think I'll leave the night for the Owls and prostitutes on this patch

Last bloke that lit me up had a couple of Jack Russels :rolleyes: ..............the sound of a unsilenced HMR soon had him making his way back to the footpath :o