Shooting permission wanted - Northants

Hi all

I'm looking to ask for permission to shoot for Rabbit / Pigeon / Vermin within the Northamptonshire Area.

Looking to either join a team or operate alone to fulfill a landowners wishes

Equipped with shotgun, insurance and I shoot fiber wad cartridges

Please contact me if I can help!

Hey, just the chap I have been looking for....I have 16,000 acres that needs to be shot..How kind of you to offer..Can you do an immediate start? Oh, Just the one thing...You will need to be accompanied......by both sets of your grandparents!!! :lol:

It's been said many times before - get knocking on doors. I've had a lot of knock backs from a lot of farmers but it does come if you keep at it. I shoot over a few thousand acres now, nobody gave me any of it except the people behind the doors I knocked on!

hi bud, ignore the hecklers, theres some good blokes on here willing to help out. one of my first posts was "begging" and its helped me no end.

best advice anyone will tell you is to keep knocking, iv done over 140 farms within 100 miles of where i live and got nothing. whilst coming home from work today i chanced at asking a farmer loading up a truck, and i now have some land to use for my fac application. :)

Well done that man :good:

I don't hunt with it mate,

fair enough, the reason I asked was you'd mentioned been naive so I assumed you was a novice hunter and you have a gun which you refere to in your avatar as a 'bunnie blaster' which implies you hunt bunnie with it, Like i originally said i am led to believe it is illegal and was letting you know so you didn't end up in grief and risk your guns.

my other reply wasn't meant as a dig if that's how it read I just didn't get if you used it or not, I should of clarified I meant why put it in your avatar as 'bunnie blaster' implieing it's for hunting if you don't hunt with it.

I use my catapult every now and then if I remember to take it, but purely for practice though as I'm rubbish with it! The gimp mask and whip you'll have to come lamping to find out more about :yp:

Edited by bicykillgaz

fair enough, the reason I asked was you'd mentioned been naive so I assumed you was a novice hunter and you have a gun which you refere to in your avatar as a 'bunnie blaster' which implies you hunt bunnie with it, Like i originally said i am led to believe it is illegal and was letting you know so you didn't end up in grief and risk your guns.

my other reply wasn't meant as a dig if that's how it read I just didn't get if you used it or not, I should of clarified I meant why put it in your avatar as 'bunnie blaster' implieing it's for hunting if you don't hunt with it.

I use my catapult every now and then if I remember to take it, but purely for practice though as I'm rubbish with it! The gimp mask and whip you'll have to come lamping to find out more about :yp:

That's ok fella, I was naive in thinking that this forum full of like minded individuals would be the key to some fantastic permission.

You will have to forgive me getting defensive but as I am sure you are aware there are some total nobs on here that enjoy nothing better than jumping on someone for typing something that is either misinterpreted or misunderstood.

Dan

That's ok fella, I was naive in thinking that this forum full of like minded individuals would be the key to some fantastic permission.

You will have to forgive me getting defensive but as I am sure you are aware there are some total nobs on here that enjoy nothing better than jumping on someone for typing something that is either misinterpreted or misunderstood.

Dan

:good:

Ok - to all you noobs who read the "get out there and just keep trying posts" believe me it pay dividends

I have just gained 50% of the necessary agreement I need for my first permission

Driving by a piece of grassland today, covered in gulls and pigeons - i stopped off and had a chat.

I can take as many pigeons as I like - I just need to speak to the other guy tomorrow, get the nod and get my slip signed.

I'm nearly peeing my pants in excitement!!!

Ok - to all you noobs who read the "get out there and just keep trying posts" believe me it pay dividends

I have just gained 50% of the necessary agreement I need for my first permission

Driving by a piece of grassland today, covered in gulls and pigeons - i stopped off and had a chat.

I can take as many pigeons as I like - I just need to speak to the other guy tomorrow, get the nod and get my slip signed.

I'm nearly peeing my pants in excitement!!!

That's the way to do it! :good: