Help needed, which wellies?

carpentermark

Need to get some new wellies, but which ones??????

either:

http://www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk/Product/142/107565/seeland-estate-at-18-inch-5mm-side-zip-wellington-boots-brown-32-02-062-42

or:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hunter-Balmoral-Neoprene-Lined-Wellingtons-Wellies-Sizes-3-12-/130574242752?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item1e66d4d3c0

The ONLY things im interested in are Quality and durabilty.

giz a clue!

Thanks,

Mark.

p.s. not looking for any other boot, just pros and cons of these two.

Edited by carpentermark

Le Chameau!

Neither...

Aigle iso parcours or vario's...

here

Top quality..great boots,very comfortable....steer clear of hunters.. :good: :good:

If you want decent Welles without being a boot snob you do a lot worse than these;

Clicky

Also, that's mrs fo5ter in the photo :good:

Come on boys and girls, do me a favour...........

"p.s. NOT LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER BOOT, JUST PRO'S AND CONS OF THESE TWO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by carpentermark

After years of wearing muck boots i got fed up of them splitting,so i bought a pair of hunters,they are a slightly narrower boot than the muck boot(i have big fat flat feet)but i found them very comfortable.

I have had the hunters for 6 months now, and they are very comfortable,and seem to be wearing very well,i would recommend the hunters. :good:

Edited by welsh1

After years of wearing muck boots i got fed up of them splitting,so i bought a pair of hunters,they are a slightly narrower boot than the hunter(i have big fat flat feet)but i found them very comfortable.

I have had the hunters for 6 months now, and they are very comfortable,and seem to be wearing very well,i would recommend the hunters. :good:

Brilliant, thankyou.

Ok Mark,

I will try and be sensible.

The neoprene style boots you have chosen are very simalar to the ones i have, Aigle by the way :good: in fact very good i would recommend them any time. If i were to choose between your choice, of only 2 makes of welly ??? i would not choose the hunter due to previous issues with hunter wellies in the past, mind you that was 20years + ago :good:

So there you go. :yes: Go for the other wellygogs :good::good:

I did try :lol:

Ok Mark,

I will try and be sensible.

The neoprene style boots you have chosen are very simalar to the ones i have, Aigle by the way :good: in fact very good i would recommend them any time. If i were to choose between your choice, of only 2 makes of welly ??? i would not choose the hunter due to previous issues with hunter wellies in the past, mind you that was 20years + ago :good:

So there you go. :yes: Go for the other wellygogs :good::good:

I did try :lol:

very much apreciated, thanks.

I went for Toggi, for the fit, and they are very warm too,

liked the look of muckboots as well

friend of mine spent a fortune on Le Chameau neoprene, lasted a month before he ripped them :oops: wasnt happy

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

I went for Toggi, for the fit, and they are very warm too,

liked the look of muckboots as well

friend of mine spent a fortune on Le Chameau neoprene, lasted a month before he ripped them :oops: wasnt happy

:shaun:

Cheers mate, appreciate the feedback.

Again, Toggi = out of my budget and ABSOLUTELY hate Muckboots!

Done my homework and have settled on these two.