sons of guns

Templar 84

4 ? I think the program is a bit daft , yet find myself Sky +ing it anyway . Interesting though it is that you can have military weapons and concealable handguns , I cant help but think it might have a tiny bit to do with the high gun related homicides there .

4 ? I think the program is a bit daft , yet find myself Sky +ing it anyway . Interesting though it is that you can have military weapons and concealable handguns , I cant help but think it might have a tiny bit to do with the high gun related homicides there .

Minorities, especially the ones living in the inner city, are the reason we have such a high homicide rate.

anyone else think that a move to the US is definitely in consideration after watching sons of guns?! Some of those guns are amazing - the customisation options are out of this world!!!

remember u have the god given right to bear arms ,oh and arm bears :lol: .they have the same problems we do it aint the legal guns killing peeps its the gangsta drug twit whose 15/18 high as a kite doing a drive by to prove hes da man .u wont stop it there or here if some 1 is dirt poor and sees mr bling with cars ,guns moneys hes gonna want some :hmm: :hmm:

That's a bit mean. I quite like her. If she didn't talk like an American it would really help but that's not her fault!

I like the programme. It's interesting viewing. Would I want to move there though? No thanks! There are plenty of gun accepting countries out there that aren't full of Americans! :lol::oops:

I'll give this about 4 posts before the "lets knock sons of guns " team comes out

I will make a start then. If i handled a handgun like the daughter did at the range i would be looking a new club to shoot at. She was obviously never told to point a firearm down range loaded or not.

I think its a great program just makes you realise just how restrictive are fire arms laws really are. And does it stop crime? i think a would be rapist would think twice if there was a possibility of his intended victim carrying one of those concealed Derringers from the last episode.