Thames valley

fluky_poke

Hi fluky_poke,  What is the "Thames Valley pigeon shoot" ?

Live birds or clays ?

Hi Cranfield,

some time ago, when I first registered some of your members mentioned Will Beasley and Thames Valley pigeon shooting (live).

I went along and had a poor day, few pigeons and poor service for my £40!

I wanted to know if anyone has been recently as they still advertise in Shooting Times. Basically I want to get out again but since I live in London, I am restricted because I don't know any land owners or clubs, nor similar pigeon shooting services within an hour or so drive of north or East London.

I'm sure I've seen Will Beasley (the TV club organiser) contribute to this message board.

I have seen the adverts and was wondering the same thing myself.

Do you know what thier web site is?

As far as I am aware they do not have one but do have an email address. pabspag:aol.com £110 / day shooting pigeons over their best land!!!

Quite a bit of cash for pigeons and if Will gets some business out of this post, I want a discount!!!!

BTW, if you fancied going over there one weekend I'd go as well. I met a few lads last time and they were spot on. Very enthusiastic!!

Well that answers one question then, he does have a site! BTW I didn't think I'd said anything to offend, if I have I'm sure you could point it out.

Well that's good news because I'm planning another day down there. I have to say that he did have a lot of land available and there were plenty of pigeons - I just didn't see many on my one and only visit.   :angry:

This site has nothing to do with Will Beasley, or any other business.

The site owners name is William, but thats just a coincidence. :angry:

There are a number of professional Guides advertise in Sporting Gun.

You might also be interested in reading the thread in this section , regarding pigeon guides and bag numbers. :angry:

Guest flightline

I`ve used Will Beasley, the only guide I have used, and it was fine-a £60 deal. Perhaps too many clients the day I went. Message me for pigeon club details at less than 1hr from N London. :angry:

well hi there fluky poke phil beasley does have a web sit and the thames valley pigeon shoot is the name of there company i talk with will alot and i think they are getting a few but you would be better to talk to him but if you go and search foe phils web site i am sure you will find it ok :angry: