khan he fix it no he khant

gigs

Glass always shatters in the ring,and thats what Khan has for a chin.Hes a deluded fella anyway and the excuses always flow and its never his fault so nay sympathy here.Not sure where he goes from here as he said this was his last fight to clean up 140lb and then move up to 147lb but hes already shown he cant live at the lower weight even.Remember,this is the fool who claimed he could beat Mayweather Jnr.

It's a bit early to be on the Stella isn't it?

I'm 13 stone (a good amount of which is in my trousers) and haven't boxed since I was 10. I wouldn't even be able to run away for 4 rounds.

Im taking it the "good amount" in your trousers is at the rear and its because you have **** yourself at the thought of 10 stones giving you a thrashing.Forget the ring fella,if you said it to his face he wouldnt retaliate as hes a pro boxer,but for most manly men he wouldnt be a problem as you could take him doon easy with the weight advantage.Start working oot a bit and you too could be one of these manly men i speak of. :good:

Glass always shatters in the ring,and thats what Khan has for a chin.Hes a deluded fella anyway and the excuses always flow and its never his fault so nay sympathy here.Not sure where he goes from here as he said this was his last fight to clean up 140lb and then move up to 147lb but hes already shown he cant live at the lower weight even.Remember,this is the fool who claimed he could beat Mayweather Jnr.

Agree totally. Khan thought he knew best and ignored the game plan, opted to trade on the inside and exposed his glass chin!

I find him arrogant and not a good role model for the sport, still haven't forgiven him for the way he left the ABA!

Yeh you wouldn't want a fight with him, he might only be 10 stone but when he's landed 30 punches and you've struggled to get hold of him you'll already be wobbling like a good en if your not out already! I have a mate who boxes at this weight and have seen him take blokes in the upper classes apart very quickly in training. And he's far from being a "hard man"

Amir khans a cocky *** and I don't like him, I used to watch him as a semi pro and he was fantastic but his arrogance is now ruining his career.

Yeh you wouldn't want a fight with him, he might only be 10 stone but when he's landed 30 punches and you've struggled to get hold of him you'll already be wobbling like a good en if your not out already! I have a mate who boxes at this weight and have seen him take blokes in the upper classes apart very quickly in training. And he's far from being a "hard man"

Amir khans a cocky *** and I don't like him, I used to watch him as a semi pro and he was fantastic but his arrogance is now ruining his career.

When was he semi pro and who did he fight?I think i missed this period of Khan.

He was amateur when he was at the Olympics 2003 and adultmolympics 2004, had a few tv fights amateur, and quite a big one before he went pro.

If your on about the "semi pro" bit, if your on telly I'm pretty sure that's classed as semi pro

Can you link to the bit about him being semi pro as I'm quite interested to see who he fought in this period.Amateur boxing is still televised but it's not semi pro,it's still in the amateur ranks.

I was under the impression if it was on tv they got paid.. Everydays a schoolday. Unless that's a snide comment?

Snide comment???Are you referring to my post fella or someone else's as I never make them and find them very childish. I'm just intrigued by his semi pro career as I have followed him from his early days and must have missed this era that you said he had but would like to know more about it,and if it goes down on his amateur or pro record. Indeed,I follow a lot of boxing and didn't even know there was such a thing as semi pro,but hey ho,everydays a schoolday.

Yeh, semi pro's called white coller. Iv just been looking it up as ingot it wrong lol. Bare knuckle and illegal boxing is semi pro as well. Kahns career went from amateur to pro, I was assuming his tv fights were semi pro cos piously he'll have got some money for those fights.

Couldn't decide if you were interested or taking the ****, loads of ********* on here can never make people out sorry bud.

Yeh if you YouTube amir Kahn as an amateur he was 100% a better fighter. He fought like naz. Nowadays he try's to stand toe to toe and sticks his chin out further than his ego. That's my opinion as to why he's been flattened.. Just look at last night, got cocky thinking he was giving it the big one, flatfooted. guy landed one on his jaw and he went down like a sack of ****.