Evening All

Hi all, (thanks for the nudge Huffhuff). Time to say hello. I've been a member for a while now and picking up some great knowledge on the forum and being a person who avoids the '####' community I was surprised and pleased how much I enjoyed this forum. Started off taking up target shooting about a year ago with my Airwolf MCT .177 at the 'The Shooting Grounds' Markyate but could not ignore the sound of the clay guys blasting away. I used to shoot clays about 15 years ago but circumstances changed and my shooting pastime took second best to other things, but never forgotten. Well just like smoking the addiction is always there and here I am back again with a passion. Well, SG application is with the FAO and I'm waiting for the call for the home visit. Currently up at Sporting Targets having some fun but really looking forward to the wider sport after I can get something of my own. Anyhoo enough blabber but thanks for creating and keeping a great place to visit for banter, knowledge and everything else under the sun.

So you found that keyboard then!

At long last you've posted.

HuffHuff wasn't directing you by the way, he was merely positioning you where he wanted you. Well known for grooming the newbies.....

Welcome aboard mate, hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

Cos

Mwuahahahaaaaaa. Welcome oh newbie!

You said you're close to me in the other thread, so please feel free to pop along to Almshoe on the 6th August. There will be a few of us there so somewhere you can come an feel relaxed :)

Welcome to The Watch :)

groomed.png

Thanks guys. Cos, when you say 'grooming' is that a dig at my follicly challenged noggin or a personal preference you have? (Maybe you meant to send that to the other forum..........?

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Already Huffhuff wants you over his way and "relaxed"

Won't be long before more of the groomers come along wanting a bit of the newbie action.

Edited by Cosd

• 3 weeks later...