Monday Madness Kent

dunganick

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't apologise to LB.

He couldn't find his own **** with both hands, a map and a torch, so if he took umbrage and wanted to kick yours you would be safe - that is unless he brings the venture scouts / the orienteering club of GB to the Kent shoot.

:good::D:):):lol::lol:

I am fetching 500, should be enough for 350 birds even with the way I shoot :(

Its fibre isn't it?

Hope not as I have only got plastic wads, could end up being bloody expensive otherwise. :no:

Not sure which gun to bring. I love my S/A and shoot quite well with it, but love my Miroku when shooting skeet, but I really need to use my O/U sabatti in prep for the pheasant syndicate I've joined. (First gun I bought, but just don't get on with it)

Awesome, cheap carts here I come :D

I am just bringing one gun, the o/u, and a bag of assorted chokes - each of which I have prepared an excuse for and taped it on, just in case choke fiddleage doesn't work for me on the day :no:

I also have my new beretta tabbard which will no doubt swing the thing my way as well :(

Awesome, cheap carts here I come :lol:

I am just bringing one gun, the o/u, and a bag of assorted chokes - each of which I have prepared an excuse for and taped it on, just in case choke fiddleage doesn't work for me on the day :yes:

I also have my new beretta tabbard which will no doubt swing the thing my way as well :no:

Glad to hear about the ammo, I see the reasoning behind the excuses with the chokes, and you could go one better saying that you forgot to remove the excuse you were going to use for that choke and that it hampered the shot on its way to the clay :D:D:good::yes:

Praying for slightly better weather than we had recently though. Not worried about wind or cold, just as long as it doesn't P it down all day.

If your going to use one gun, I better do the same, as We don't want unfair advantages do we :(

Awesome, cheap carts here I come :good:

I am just bringing one gun, the o/u, and a bag of assorted chokes - each of which I have prepared an excuse for and taped it on, just in case choke fiddleage doesn't work for me on the day :D

I also have my new beretta tabbard which will no doubt swing the thing my way as well :(

I hope that you have had your name embroidered on your tabbard. Is it like the one the hairdressers wear? or is it a skeet vest?

As for wise cracks SS i can't think of one at the moment, I have just come out of the dentist's and my mouth hurts. :D

Although I would bring all your guns, you need all the help you can get :no:

looking forward to it, i know the two trappers we will have are both good ones, albeit not the one we had last year which is a shame, but both are still great instructors.

Hopefully the weather will be good as it was last year, i am after all a fair weather shooter :(

just trying to find out when we have to be there for next monday, cant for the life of me work it out.

I think its about 9 - 9.30

If you get lost on the day and need further miss guidance you can reach me on: 07812819777

the shooitng ground is about 1/2 a mile down a concreted pebble drive way which is called Old Hay, which is off pearsons green road, and the entrance is marked with a White tire. (i normally miss the turning and i know where i am heading)

for those with GPS: TN12 7DG

As for wise cracks SS i can't think of one at the moment, I have just come out of the dentist's and my mouth hurts. :good:

Although I would bring all your guns, you need all the help you can get :(

Well, we'll see about that, it seems I keep up with you until the last couple of stands normally and then go to pot, all I will say is just remember who's driving you down there. :D

Not surprising your mouth hurts, it's all that yapping in cockney rhyming slang your doing down there in gangsta land. Cor blimy geezer :no::D

I have just come out of the dentist's and my mouth hurts. :yes:

But that was just for a clean and a check up. Don't tell me you left your cheque book at home then and the dentist wanted payment in kind?

Got it in one Mungler, Fortunately my dentist is female and reasonably fit. Which is why I don't mind going. :( :no::D:D:good:

I have just come out of the dentist's and my mouth hurts. :lol:

But that was just for a clean and a check up. Don't tell me you left your cheque book at home then and the dentist wanted payment in kind?

Got it in one Mungler, Fortunately my dentist is female and reasonably fit. Which is why I don't mind going. :D:D:good::yes::yes:

Just the thought of her leaning over given you lockjaw has it?:no: :(

I have just come out of the dentist's and my mouth hurts. :yes:

Got it in one Mungler, Fortunately my dentist is female and reasonably fit. Which is why I don't mind going. :( :no::D:D:good:

Yeah but I heard she wasn't there today

Not surprising your mouth hurts, it's all that yapping in cockney rhyming slang your doing down there in gangsta land. Cor blimy geezer

It isn't so much the rhyming slang that get's you it is the being out all night nicking motor's and spraying graffiti on walls that really gets to you.

And the fact that Burberry doesn't really suit me. :( :no::D

I hope that you have had your name embroidered on your tabbard. Is it like the one the hairdressers wear? or is it a skeet vest?

As for wise cracks SS i can't think of one at the moment, I have just come out of the dentist's and my mouth hurts. :D

Although I would bring all your guns, you need all the help you can get :(

Its a skeet vest really, but no badges as they make you miss - I have evidence to prove it :good:

I am making enquiries about 28g/no6 loads for 4bore punt guns, I know where I might borrow one for the day :no::D

But Burberry's the new urban camoflauge. Didn't think there'd be many motors worth nicking down there there all ford ghias of one description or another with Keving and Sharon stickers in the front, similar to Del Boy's Ford Crappy Ghia in luminous green :(

They're not worth nicking but if you are only going to torch them when you crash it doesn't matter what they are.

I have got the only Discovery with neon lights under the running boards though :no::D

and the spinning wheel trims