AP Build

LB + Sid

TossPot

Team 2 (Paid + confirmed today)

Dunganick

Mungler

Pin + SS

Sussex Lad + Brother (margate shooter?)

If 6 more people can get together to form a team then there is still room. But i wont ask for money untill there are 6 shooters intrested for deffinate.

look at the teams

why have the south coast boys

bringing up the rear :lol::lol:

you trying to say somrthing Nick

Hey i know i,m from Brighton m8, but theres no way i,m bringing up anyones rear :lol::P:lol:

I should hope not :o

LB :o :( :(

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Team one

Martin Cavie + Friend read Martin Cavie and Suffolk Shooter.

Hi guys, just joined the site tonight, looking forward to meeting some of you on the 30th. (Sorry about the nickname, couldn't think of anything highly original). but still better than being an Anti!!!!! :lol:

Fight Prejudice

Fight anything Labour can think of.

Hi fellas I haven't been on for ages due to a manic work schedule, Pins been keeping me informed of all the goings on.

I'm glad weve got a team together & looking forward to meeting the other PW members involved, I understand he's been throwing down the gauntlet with the odd wager here & there.

I'm beginning to think all this b*****x about only shooting for 5 months is a bit of a ploy to do us out of some cash, the word HUSTLER springs to mind.

I shot a couple of rounds of skeet with him today & he shot 23/25 missing 2 easy high tower birds on stand 4, on purpose I think :)

A fool and his money are easily parted BEWARE :)

See you soon SS

Did a similar thing on Friday. Went for a smoke at work and was convinced it was Thursday, happy as larry when I realised. Odd how you can suddenly feel like you have gained a day for nothing.

Long day yesterday, flipside of that seems to be loosing a day.

Which means its Monday now, so I better go to work :)

Do we have a schedule / itinerary yet?

Not too fussed about what time the shooting starts, I need to know what time the cafe opens for bacon rolls.

Also, does the shooting ground have a website - Kent is just over the bridge for me and very near. However, I don't want to do an LB and take in the delights of Heathrow on my way round to it.

Do we have a schedule / itinerary yet?

Not too fussed about what time the shooting starts, I need to know what time the cafe opens for bacon rolls.

Also, does the shooting ground have a website - Kent is just over the bridge for me and very near. However, I don't want to do an LB and take in the delights of Heathrow on my way round to it.

i believe the schedule is thus

9.00am Mungler arrives full of gusto and bravado, consumes far too many bacon rolls

9.20am Mungler takes the p*** out of LB for just getting there, no more food left

9.30am motley crew take their first tentative steps toward firing a few shots with Pin reminding everyone that he's only been shooting for six months

10.00am Mungler much quieter now but martin cavie is crowing loudly about an amazing battue or something

12.00 at lunch scores are compared LB is happy for he isn't last, pin is still reminding everyone that he is a beginner, Mungler very subdued at this point whilst martin is positively cock a whoop

15.00 wonderful day had by all, sore shoulders and bruised ego's all around Pin admits he's a bandit, Mungler decides DTL world champion maybe setting his sights too low, martin puts his old white fiver back in his wallet safe again, LB leaves and sets out for the next round to be sure of getting there on time, Nick is congratulated for another great day

the end

hope this helps

TP

Sounds like you lot take this shooting lark far too seriously :)

Just looking forward to firing a couple of hundred cartridges into the air to see how much lead I can spray, if I hit anything it's always a bonus.

Just remind me, what way do you point the gun thingy again :lol:

Assuming that its my turn to drive this time, Martin, Pick you up from yours? Don't really want to leave the car at the office on my day off!

Wahoo no work that day. :)

Just remind me, what way do you point the gun thingy again :)

A shooter friend of the family found out I was getting into shotguns and phoned me up, apparently with some advice and tips. He said "Son, the dangerous end is more pointy than the safe end, point the dangerous end at what you want to shoot, works better that way"

:)

Just remind me, what way do you point the gun thingy again :)

A shooter friend of the family found out I was getting into shotguns and phoned me up, apparently with some advice and tips. He said "Son, the dangerous end is more pointy than the safe end, point the dangerous end at what you want to shoot, works better that way"

:)

That explains why pigeons kept laughing at me yesterday, and flying closer.