Fridays adventeture

camokid

hi chaps

after a bit of a rainy start here Friday it was not looking good for a evening shoot but luck came thought and the rain decided to hold of i checked the forecast and it was going to stay dry. so grabbed the 243 and headed out in per suite of a fox on the way to a farm i thought i would call in at another farm i shoot and see if he had cut the fields, witch he had as i was there i thought i would stay for an hour see if a evening fox came out.

as soon as i walked into the first field a roe doe was sat in the long grass at the edge of the field she stayed there as i walked passed i think she thought she was hidden enough that she didn't have to move. i carried on walking along the edge only to spook a buck and doe they ran for a good 150 yards before stopping and taking a look at me. i was not really out for a deer but when i looked in the scope i could see he was a cracker and decided to go on hot per-suite . as i was in plane view i dropped my bag with lamp and bat and army crawled the 50 yards to get a bit closer as the deer came in to sight i stopped in a good position and had 5 as i was that out of breath i thought they could here my hart lol. i raised the gun to my knee and took the shot he fell on the spot i was delighted him after a quick gutting he was in the car and on the way home glad i popped in .

2568wmo.jpg

one of his head

2ps3c6g.jpg

head in the process of stripping

fkv0g1.jpg

and a after shot of his head

mhy4uc.jpg

244wbww.jpg

he is going on the wall for sure im over the moon with this one but now im in the market for a roe bag because i just don't think i can carry another buck with a backpack and a heavy gun across 600 yards of laid grass it killed me off for sure.. many thanks andy