(BSA Pcp) Which one?

Nescafem

i've used an ultra, and on the whole was impressed although i did not like the bolt.

Cannot cannot suggest an airarms s200, was using one this weekend in 22, very accurate, too light for my liking, very small in the stock, and the bolt handle was plastic, not even high quality plastic, and the bolt failed on me, just pulled straight out the rear of the gun and the ball bearing that holds the bolt in was lost, it was a tester gun.

i have scorpion single shot 22,superbly accurate,its on the rack pumped up,never loses any air,75 shots per fill,with stirrup pump,a1.av tried ultra dinky little thing an very good,also.cant speak for other makes havent tried any.

Supertens can be picked up now for relatively little compared to the R10. Very capable guns, decent shot count and if you have the cash to get it blueprinted, very accurate IMO. I have a BBK and it's never let me down. 10 shot mag, quiet, ace trigger, but shame it's a bit on the heavy side.