Got behind it but *** is this?

955i

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Hell I thought I was the only one on here who listened to Gong and Hillage .May is a great guitarist for the mass market but I tend to have more respect for the more underground musicians . Zappa Rat Tomago blows May away .

And with a name like that i dont doubt you

Bloody Hell I thought I was the only one on here who listened to Gong and Hillage .May is a great guitarist for the mass market but I tend to have more respect for the more underground musicians . Zappa Rat Tomago blows May away .

No mate 'Long Time Gong' Got auotographs and photos of me with the Divided Alien :D

C'maon Vole, ya coming to see them? May be your last chance!!

Tickets are only £20

:D Fine... youre entitled to your opinion....outside of the bunny hugger lable hes still a brilliant axeman

I know that thank you :hmm: and he's rubbish and always will be. He can write songs but that all ended when he married Anita Dixon. Money, money, money after her.

couldn't agree more, it was all just noise, a monkey can do that, with a delay fx pedal, erm, not exactly hard.

just looking at the fool makes me want to kil all the badgers and fox and post pictures on his f/b page

xxxx Lu GRAM71, total cock

I gotta say, "what a load of ****" .. please feel to quote me.

A bunch of 'as beens an wannabes plus scrap loads of black cabs!

Thanks to a fraction of The WHO, The Kinks and Queen .. the rest was an embarrassment.

Disappointing to say the least, gutted.

The fact Her Majesty the Queen couldn't even attend spoke volumes.

Sam.

Sorry ive been so long replying to your post...started watching that and have just woken up................what was that all about ...an amateur band at a wedding party ? :lol:

Hillage and Gong were early 70,s hippy psychedelic musicians who have been below the radar ever since . Love them or loathe them they do the music for a pretty massive movement who have outlived punks , mods etc etc . Glastonbury was their rightful home till the rappers took over .