Ton-up day on Peas with Activeviii - a large thank you

Thunderbird

My first decoying experience yielded about 10 birds, but I will be every grateful that it was so. Had my first day been a 'red letter day' with pee-easy targets coming in like kamikaze men I would judge all further pigeon shooting experiences by that one.

Having had a difficult one on the first day, and in fact still quite a challenge on this one despite shooting 133, I reckon stands me in much better stead for the future.

Thanks again Activeviii.

This thread still running.lol.

I took someone else out today. not the best of starts. late to field. birds not where i thought they would be. but still, 75 pigeons picked, a dozen in the field behind, 5 feral and 4 crows. to finish the day i took him on a quick flight on the ducks.. i had 3 cracking birds with one being on oxygen. shame he struggled but i gave him the birds to take home so hopefully he will be happy with that.

thats me done for a week now, i have two deer hanging and chiller is full of birds so i have to get my act together and tidy up before i get out again. birthday on Monday so i think a week to get over the shock of getting old is in much need.