Burglars

Asa Bear

Is it any wonder people feel compelled to take the law into their own hands with idiots like this on the bar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198621/It-takes-huge-courage-burgle-somebodys-house-What-judge-told-intruder-raided-homes-letting-walk-free-court.html

A bit more information on the Leicestershire burglary & shooting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9522512/Shot-burglar-was-in-couples-bedroom-wearing-mask.html

Edited by Logo

oh come on... confronted in the bedroom and then a gun discharged... the gun cannot have been properly secured for that to happen OR was readied when the initial sound of glass was heard. Either case would point to pre-meditation and, rightly or wrongly, that will land the victims probably in deeper poo than the scrotes!

so if the 1st burglar was shot in the bed room (how he walked away lord knows) where was the other shot one wonders. surely if they were shot close range they would not have got out the building!!!! not saying the guy was wrong to shoot just saying i think theres more to this to come so i reserve judgement for now

oh come on... confronted in the bedroom and then a gun discharged... the gun cannot have been properly secured for that to happen OR was readied when the initial sound of glass was heard. Either case would point to pre-meditation and, rightly or wrongly, that will land the victims probably in deeper poo than the scrotes!

depends if he was woken on their entry got the gun from a cabinet in the bedroom and waited in there then he may be ok if it was used in self defence. Whichever it will be an interesting case if it was properly secured prior to the break in, as certainly public opinion will be very much on their side.

Is it any wonder people feel compelled to take the law into their own hands with idiots like this on the bar.

http://www.dailymail...free-court.html

that judge, what a ****, it takes more courage to get up and go to work each day. total **** take.

A bit more information on the Leicestershire burglary & shooting.

http://www.telegraph...aring-mask.html

i hope they dont face charges.

i think then this is the point that the law should be changed. if the speculated act of 'readying the gun' on hearing breaking glass, in the middle of the night means its 'premeditated' -i think this is wrong.

just imagine he didnt do this, was confronted by the masked intruder in his bedroom, and forced to open to safe anyway and being put through god knows what sort of ordeal and possibly turning guns over to scum of the earth (been a few like this recently) .

so if the 1st burglar was shot in the bed room (how he walked away lord knows) where was the other shot one wonders. surely if they were shot close range they would not have got out the building!!!! not saying the guy was wrong to shoot just saying i think theres more to this to come so i reserve judgement for now

Needed to use SGs instead of no.8 shot I reckon

P.S Is that judge in the first case a complete **** or what. He should serve the prison sentence for the scrote he let go.

Edited by walshie

He must of heard them break in, got the gun out and waited. Surly if he shot him, he be dead unless it's been discharged when the thief tried to grab the gun and forced him to fire. Hence the hand injury. Be interesting to hear the facts

this is a good point the guy may have had no choice but to pull the trigger if the thief advanced on him