Apologies

coyotemaster

Upon recovery from a recent health issue I wish to make amends if I was inconsiderate in my replies to forum topics. As many are, I get a bit testy when not tip-top and upon reflection was somewhat embarassed by my behavior. I see pretty much a very considerate and courteous bunch of sportsmen and feel fortunate to participate in discussion. Thanks

Upon recovery from a recent health issue I wish to make amends if I was inconsiderate in my replies to forum topics. As many are, I get a bit testy when not tip-top and upon reflection was somewhat embarassed by my behavior. I see pretty much a very considerate and courteous bunch of sportsmen and feel fortunate to participate in discussion. Thanks

Don't worry bout it mate, I don't know who u think you have offended, but I,m sure it's all forgot bout now, that's what's forums are for to air our opinions and sometimes they get a bit heated but hey ho that's life,

Atb flynny

Typical! I miss all the fun.

I don't think you've got your wings until you're too embarressed to turn on the laptop after a night on the sauce. I've offended a few and it's regrettable as it was never the intention. Difficult to gauge an audience when you can't see it. Don't fret Tim, your hunting brethren in the UK have mucho respect for you good buddy.

I would have liked to fall out with some one over the last 6 weeks or so as at least i could have got to thye PC instead of been laid on my back in agony with it turned out L5 disc is bulged and trapping my siatic nerve never had pain like it and hope i never have to again.

Just starting to hobble about the last 2 weeks been pigeon shooting twice with MAG357 and Kdubya they have had to do every thing and i just sat in the hide and shot. If it had not been fgor them i would not have got out at all.. THANKS LADS