Another Hello from Devon

FlyingCartridge

Hello to everyone from a new member in South Devon.

I started shooting in March this year, and I'm a determined novice clay shooter. A handful of people may recognise the username as it is also the name of a Youtube channel I created where I video my clay rounds with a head camera and post them. It may seem a strange idea to some people, but it just came to me one day (like the best ideas do), and I see it as a good way of letting more people know about shooting and perhaps encourage them to have a go. The content is a bit sparse but I haven't had many chances to go and shoot with the camera recently.

I decided to come and say hello because I noticed from my Youtube stats that a very kind person who was much more with it than me has embedded some of my videos on these forums (something I didn't think I could do) - I'm not sure where they are but to whoever did it, I say thank you.

However, I feel I must ask the admins and the community if it is alright to embed my subsequent videos here on Pigeonwatch, and if I am allowed to embed where I should put them. At the moment, I'm not sure which direction my channel will take and I'm making it up as I go. It's early days and opportunities may present themselves in the future.

For now, I'll be getting the practice in for the season next year.

Thank you all for your time.

- Rob