Hello all

jimboozle

Hi chaps, thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Jim, and I live in rural warwickshire - just moved down from Sheffield when I got a job in Birmingham. with a Rolls Royce subsidary.

In my previous life, I was an officer in 1st Bn The Yorkshire Regiment, so I've spent the last 8 years or so hanging around an armory. I also had the benefit of an open ticket for 50km of moorland, but alas those days are gone...

I'm now quite enjoying getting back into shooting, I've got my SG Cert sorted, however have spent the summer bunnybashing with a .22 PCP, never realised it could be so much fun!

I'm no expert on the pigeons yet, but I'm learning a lot from the forums about decoying and hide setup - I'm going to have to raid my garage and hope I managed to aquire a cam net from the last job methinks...

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and if anyone can recommend a decent clay club near Stratford Upon Avon, I'd be much obliged - need to keep my eye in! Also, would love to tag along if anyone is doing anything in my area - happy to leave the gun at home and just come and learn some tips.

Cheers,

Jim