Pigeon decoying offered, Norwich

ditchman

My mate, is only interested in fox shooting now and is no longer interested in decoying ! i prefer to decoy with a mate so im stuffed now, my offer is out to someone who is wanting to take up decoying has a 12 bore and cartridges i can suppy the rest, all they have to bring is sandwiches and a flask.

venue....near norwich

Bags.....20-50 max

times.... once a month.

whoever comes with me it is on the understanding that you only shoot the land with me, it does not mean once you have been you can go anytime you want !

I can pick you up in norwich...£ 5.00 for desiel/trip would be acceptable

PM me if you are interested

ditchman

Hi Ditchman

I'm in Downham Market Norfolk and would be very keen to shoot with you.

I have a part trained Vizsla who is hopefully a cpl of months off from being ready as well if you need someone with a dog!

If the phone call thing falls through then let me know.

Thanks

ok paulie will do.........

• 3 weeks later...

hi folks

I just want to say that i was lucky enough to get the first pm to Ditchman about this great offer of shooting,today we went out for the first time on his land,we had a great few hours on rape stubble (that was being ploughed as we sat in the hide!) the birds were coming in slowly and cautiously to start,but after we shot the first pigeon Ditchman attached it to his mechanical flapper and then you could see the birds starting to notice and come in from pretty much all over the field,was fairly amazing to a newbie like me. Anyway just as we got the pigeons to start coming in steadily the tractors were too close so we had to pack up.(not before i had shot my first crow tho :) )

Ditchman then took me for a ride round some more of his land to scope out places for the next time, and a walk round a wood with the guns to see what else was about. Learned a lot today,hide building,fieldcraft etc. so thanks to Ditchman for a great day and look forward to the next time.

cheers t12