Nuke's in ready for detonation U.S.A  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is this for real?

• Just a bluff
    • Omg it's time to hide!!!

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52018

http://wizbangblog.com/2006/09/17/update-o...lear-attack.php

http://newsblaze.com/story/20060912182202p...S/Opinions.html

What do you all make of this? Could they really have got wmds into u.s citys or is this a bluff?

Detonation date Set for 24/09/06

The bombs look like a suitcase and they can also fit inside one. They only weigh 60-100 lbs and if you see a man carrying one it will look like he is carrying a suitcase. I believe it was mentioned than in terms of nuclear energy, the bombs were 1 kiloton. They were initially designed to destroy a large enemy military base but if they are detonated in an urban center it could kill 50,000-100,000 people.

It's the big one to aim for...

I doubt very much that they have the training or the technology to pull it off, however, there have been all sorts of reports of nuclear bombs in suitcases that were made and prepared for the Soviets during the cold war. When the wall went down about half were accounted for and the remainder went on the open market - perhaps ebay.

reports of nuclear bombs in suitcases that were made and prepared for the Soviets during the cold war. When the wall went down about half were accounted for and the remainder went on the open market - perhaps ebay.

Exactly what I read and saw on a documentary a few years ago.... They showed some of the remaining devices and said the other half were un accounted for and had possibly been sold or taken by the Russian mafia..

Lets suppose for a moment they do have a few of these things , and suppose they manage to detonate a few in U.S citys, Whats going to be the outcome? what will happen?

suitcasenukes2.jpg

050715.suitcase.nuke.jpg

reports of nuclear bombs in suitcases that were made and prepared for the Soviets during the cold war. When the wall went down about half were accounted for and the remainder went on the open market - perhaps ebay.

Exactly what I read and saw on a documentary a few years ago.... They showed some of the remaining devices and said the other half were un accounted for and had possibly been sold or taken by the Russian mafia..

Lets suppose for a moment they do have a few of these things , and suppose they manage to detonate a few in U.S citys, Whats going to be the outcome? what will happen?

Erm, they will go bang... or they could go ppffiizzz if they have stored them in a wet cellar or loft :good:

Don't worry, the Yanks have Jack Bauer, it will be fine.

Come on, look at this logically. :good:

From what I can remmember, the Russian government were giving some extremely contradictory statements about the very existance of these suitcase bombs. First it said that they did not exist and then they said that if they did exist they have a shelf life of a couple of months because they were high maintenance so the thing would be useless because of its age and non existant supply of componant parts. The very nature of radiative material is high maintenance as it degrades (half lifes) with time and to fit it in a suitcase would mean that it would be very small (if it would even be possible to make a bomb this small) and would decay rapidly.

And how do you suppose they would have been able to buy one of these things, go on ebay? Look in the classifieds in the local newspaper? No! If someone had one, they wouldnt be able to sell it with ease.

So lets say they made one themselves if A: they did not exist or B: they existed but its too old and doesnt work anymore. The US and USSR had billions of pounds to invest in this and probably some of the greatest minds working for them and they couldnt manage it, how could some terrorists manage to do what they didnt? They couldnt. But lets say they did exist and it was possible to make one, where are they going to get materials? You dont just walk into the supermarket and buy a couple of kilos of weapons grade plutonium. :oops:

The yanks will pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq then nuke both. Then they will probably nuke Sryia and North Korea just for good measure, oh and probably Libya and other selected parts of North Africa.

Ok people, These sites contain a list of all known Bunkers arround the UK

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/sb-sites/map_uk_1.shtml Dis-used WW2 Homegaurd bunkers.

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/ Dis-used cold war Nuclear bunkers.

If the preverbial Hits the fan here's where to go :good: be sure to pack lots of food & water , and above all else, plenty of clean underpants :oops:

Problem here is, ignore if fundamentalist groups have actually got nukes, the whole concept of "nuclear deterrant" only works if both sides have something to loose. America or anyone else with nukes would never use them unless they themselves were the victim of a nuclear attack.

Assuming some fundamentalist group has a nuke, what have they to loose? In fact, assuming it was a Muslim fundamentalist, there would be an incentive to press the button.

Extremely frightening and almost impossible to guard against with any certainty. I don't agree with American foreign policy in the most part, but ensuring that no nutcases get hold of nukes and those countries developing them are stopped, makes a lot of sense. If you know who has what, and where they are, this can't happen.

Ok people, These sites contain a list of all known Bunkers arround the UK

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/sb-sites/map_uk_1.shtml Dis-used WW2 Homegaurd bunkers.

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/ Dis-used cold war Nuclear bunkers.

If the preverbial Hits the fan here's where to go :good:

If a nuke of any size hits the uk why hide? You might as well go with the bang which is instant, rather than dying a slow painful death from radiation poisoning. If one hits us, all hell will break loose and will probably guarantee the end of the world as we know it. If some nutter presses the button the yanks won't hold back.

Sad fact of the matter is nuclear bunkers are really only to ensure someone survives the initial bang so there is someone to press our buttons :oops:

Henry D is right, the more probable outcome is the Pope getting whacked.

Time to update your grizzly leagues.

BTW it does irritate me that you now can't say a bad word at all about certain religions even if what you say is truthful and or accurate. I am not a great fan of the Catholic religion, but "GO ON THE POPE, TELL IT HOW IT IS".

Henry D is right, the more probable outcome is the Pope getting whacked.

Time to update your grizzly leagues.

BTW it does irritate me that you now can't say a bad word at all about certain religions even if what you say is truthful and or accurate. I am not a great fan of the Catholic religion, but "GO ON THE POPE, TELL IT HOW IT IS".

I'm no fan of any kind of fundamentalism be it christian, muslim or any other kind. Lets have it right though, the catholic church are responsible for some of the worst atrocities ever documented, never mind those things too terrible for anyone to record.

What that about people in glass houses not throwing stones?

^mimic^.

What you have not seemed to grasp is that they are TERRORISTS. Their objective is to spread TERROR. By intimidation, threat or deed.

By your reaction it seems to be working.

Just my opinion.

Teircel

Not afriad just like to be prepared, They were able to drop the twin towers, i don't see why they couldnt sneak a few Nukes into the US, Drug runners and arms dealers get their stuff in everyday, why couldnt they? . I mean How many 'Whole' illegal imagrants have made it in?.

Did you see that terrorist training camp they busted in crowborough the other day on the news?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...60902?hub=World

Sneaking in a few breaf cases... not really that hard if you ask me.

They seem to have worked their magic on you! Of course it's possible, and because of that their terrorist tactics are working already.

They do not have to take bombs into the states, just to say that they will, will cause terror.

Object achieved.

Tiercel.

Yes accept for one minor detail.... im not terrified ... Should the preverbial terd hit the fan, you will find me alive and well. Tucked up in one of those bunkers with half of tescos food isle's, and a hazmat suite :good: .... Just listen for the sound of someone Hacksawing open can's of food and you'l know where to find me :oops:

Dont worry about the Muslims, worry about the Yanks when they run out of Oil.

Seriously, it only takes one crank who thinks hes on his way to Paradise and its the begining of the end for all of us.

This is why The Western world must stop these fanatical, anti anything, Muslim extremists ever getting hold of any sort of nuclear armament.

By the way Im not at all anti Muslim, I have an Arab friend and hes the nicest bloke you could ever wish to meet.

What also saddens me is old Pope Benedict shouting his mouth off, how he can indirectly criticise the Mslim faith without first researching his subject is beyond me.... The biggest faux pas in modern religious history. If old Slman Rushdie had a fatwa on him then benedict should be Circumcised :good:

Im afraid to say, sooner or later we must enter dialogue with these people, seek a common middle ground, and negotiate some form of lasting peaceful settlement. America, nor Britain for that matter will never be able to settle the Political and religious issues in Iraq, Afganistan or any where else in the Middle East by Military means... NEVER. NEVER, NEVER !!!

first of all,welcome back fm :good:

if we believe everything we read we`d just as well top ourselves,bloody doom merchants !

oh look,a comet will hit earth and wipe us all out,unless global warming/bird flu/aids/ebola virus/cherobnyl fall out/bse gets there first ( pessimists pick one of the options ) OR lets trawl the www for reasons to panic over nothing " i read it on the internet,we`re all doomed ".

but hey,if you`ve got nothing else to fill your time please post some more urban ( or is that urbane ) myths to really make it a bad start to a new week :oops:

edited to add not only do they give the date but the location too,ahh bless

Where can i buy one of these ??

hazmat.jpg

I have loads at work,however as usual you have forgotten your brain,they have breathing apparatus on(BA) and they generally last 15-40 mins depending on your work rate.

Sooooooo,how many of these cylinders can you stockpile :good::oops::oops::lol::lol::D

How many of the bunkers have air cleansing units that work :D:D:D:D:D:D

and I quote "We`re doomed Captain Mainwaring,Doomed!"