hello from the wirral

tezza28

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what wrong with our pub and its wallasey ha ha

Hehe I was laughing so much I could not type the urine extraction comments I was thinking bob so I will shut up a giggle to myself.

That is a very kind offer bob and I would recommend a venue with a small private room as the discussion of shooting,guns,dogs etc. by a group of blokes not to be in public bar as such.

Regards

John

Hehe I was laughing so much I could not type the urine extraction comments I was thinking bob so I will shut up a giggle to myself.

That is a very kind offer bob and I would recommend a venue with a small private room as the discussion of shooting,guns,dogs etc. by a group of blokes not to be in public bar as such.

Regards

John

Lol yer, a bunch of strangers talking about guns, you end up getting raided bob!! Ha

greeve dunning is probably better as its more of a pub. ellies is a bit too much like a wine bar.

and you dont drink wine? ;) ya big shirt lifter, they sell beer as well. all im thinking is about making sure its not full of kidda's when we talk about who has the biggest guns hahah