Huggett prototype for the Daystate wolverine 303

rsrjerry

Hi Jerry, it looks nice but not very practical for hunting, as i would cover it in camo tape

to hide the reflected light from it, my Wolverine has the daystate silencer on it, that works very well

overall i love the wolverine its great fun.

atb brian

its just a prototype Brian , and hasn't been anodised as yet ..testing stage so not finished article but will be soon mate , agree mate the wolverine is a nice bit of kit :good:

Hey guys, you both have Wolverines? I have to agree it is absolutely stunning, but there was a thread about it a while back, wondering what the value is of all that power? Until now I've not actually come across anyone who owns one to ask them, so what do you guys use it for? Is it irritating only having 15-20 shots (am I right?) per charge? and do you know what Daystate mean when they say the power.

'

is more than capable of taking larger game species at sensible airgun ranges.'?

What do they class as larger game species?!

Anyhow, it does look epic, whichever silencer it has. Look forward to seeing the anodised version!

Hey guys, you both have Wolverines? I have to agree it is absolutely stunning, but there was a thread about it a while back, wondering what the value is of all that power? Until now I've not actually come across anyone who owns one to ask them, so what do you guys use it for? Is it irritating only having 15-20 shots (am I right?) per charge? and do you know what Daystate mean when they say the power.

'

is more than capable of taking larger game species at sensible airgun ranges.'?

What do they class as larger game species?!

Anyhow, it does look epic, whichever silencer it has. Look forward to seeing the anodised version!

Hi Chris its a fun gun for me ,although i have shot 4 grey squirrels with it ,

head shots gives them a rather large headache , my serious fac air rifle is the Daystate Air ranger .22@60fpe with

daystate rangemaster monster pellets 25.4 grains a deadly combo.

atb brian