Anyone about to go Beating For the First Time?

beatingisbest

If so i have some beat diagrams, just to show you what you need to do and a bit of explanation behind it etc.

Anyone interested pm me with your email address :yp: :lol:

Would like to give it a "bash" but dont know where to start..........................would like to do a bit of picking up when I get a dog...............but thats a bit futher down the track yet..........

If so i have some beat diagrams, just to show you what you need to do and a bit of explanation behind it etc.

Anyone interested pm me with your email address :yp: :lol:

Would like to give it a "bash" but dont know where to start..........................would like to do a bit of picking up when I get a dog...............but thats a bit futher down the track yet..........

Have you joined NOBs mate?

Hi

If any of you want to get some Beating experiance i have to reccommend the NOBs site.

I joined last year and through various contacts I had a day Beating last year and this Year at present I have 8 Days all booked starting Nov 4th to Jan 27th.

They are also running some great Beating training days at present, so get on there quick.

I have also purchased my 1st Springer via contacts on NOBs and the amount of help I have received from all the guys is tremendous.

There are Reps throughout the UK who are there to assist Members where possible in locating Beating etc.

Im the Rep for Avon (Forum name is IC on NOBs ).

There are Threads asking for Beaters almost every day, and if you want any advise in Gun Dog Training there are experianced guys available to assist.

The site is just like this one, full of friendly people willing to assist.

Thats why I am on both...They are Both Excellent sites

Good Luck

Spaniel