Ipad 4

showe

Has any one got the new ipad if so whats it like i got a a ipad3 for my 4yr old few weeks bk for christmas from Sainsburys and they hav the 4 for a £1 cheeper so went up to day and swaped it jw if there is that much Difference

can you be my kids dad as well please. i have a 3yr old and a 4yr old who wont stop nicking my ipad.

My two and half year old is profishant in the use of the Ipad lol

It been a great tool in teaching her to count and learning the names of things.

When you say iPad for do u mean the Ipad mini

No they hav got a new one out as well calld ipad with Retina display screen but best laff is the ipad 3 has it as well

I did read somewhere might not be true but if you bought a iPad 3 within 30 days of the iPad 4 coming out you can upgrade to the 4 for free

Apple offer this, as their releases are (usually) kept under secrecy, so it would seem unfair to buyers.

I'm not 100% sure if it applies to this though, as the iPad Mini splits off into a different line of iPads.

Edited by Billy.

I only bought the ipad 3 a month or so ago, bit annoyed as its now an older model! But after reading up on the 4 the differences don't bother me at all! The 4 may have a faster processor but hell, the 3 isn't what I'd call slow! It doesn't need to be any faster

Edited by M.I.A

Not the greatest choice of words, I must admit.

I was basically saying that the iPad Mini is about twice as fast as the previous iPad.

Ahh... just ordered one for the wife for christmas... I read it that they were about to double the speed ... thought I'd ordered a duffer! :lol:

I am in the apple shop in Meadowhell at the moment and have 2 conflicting stories from 2 salespeople. One says the mini iPad is faster, the other says it is basically an iPad 2 with the ipad 3's HD camera (and obviously smaller), so actually SLOWER than my 3rd gen iPad, and without the retinal display. dunno which is right.

I am in the apple shop in Meadowhell at the moment and have 2 conflicting stories from 2 salespeople. One says the mini iPad is faster, the other says it is basically an iPad 2 with the ipad 3's HD camera (and obviously smaller), so actually SLOWER than my 3rd gen iPad, and without the retinal display. dunno which is right.

Try another sales person, or get them all together and let them have a fight about it, winner takes all.