well i dont think i wiil get my hair cut there again!!

cocker3

I was standing at the front of the que at the chippy after a night out when what I thought was 2 girls with long hair were standing next to me . I was done and turned and said go on girls get yourselves served . When they both turned to face me it was a lad and his girlfriend . Me and my mate burst out laughing which didn't help the situation as the long haired sissy wasn't impressed . Apparently if he ever saw me again I was dead . The woman behind the counter saw the whole thing and ran off into the back room as she was as hysterical as I was

no saturday i was away beating for a mate and on the way home i thought i would got in and get my hair cut (not a big job )a young girl of about 25 and rather plump shall we say came over and asked me to take a seat she started cutting my hair and we were chatting away in the coversation i asked here when the baby was due she looked pregnant to me !!! to whitch she said oh i am not pregnant the rest of the hair cut was done in silence and i left very sharply. :whistling:

so come on who else has put there foot in it big time !

oh ps does any one know a good hair dressers in east lothian a think i am BARRED :yp:

You was lucky to get out of there with both ears in tact some things are best not mentioned there are lots of men that you could say the same thing about. :no:

A lad I knew was handing in a sick line at work and was telling me how depressed he was etc, I then said to him "hang in there mate it aint so bad" When he left it was pointed out to me that he had tried to hang himself the week before and failed when the rope snapped!!! Not my finest moment lol

A lad I knew was handing in a sick line at work and was telling me how depressed he was etc, I then said to him "hang in there mate it aint so bad" When he left it was pointed out to me that he had tried to hang himself the week before and failed when the rope snapped!!! Not my finest moment lol

oh dear!! thats me just spat tea over the laptop again!!! ;)