Embarrassing Moments (whats yours)

Mr Rizzini

I have made an idiot of myself too many times,but 25 yrs ago i was with my girlfriend,and we were in GOA on holiday,after about 8 days we had moved to our second location hotel and had moved rooms as the first one room was a bit rubbish,i had gone all hippy and was walking around in tourist Hippy floaty trousers and a tie-died catsleeves T-shirt,very GOA-HIP,

She sent me out for some bottle water and off I went.On the way back I decided we should have sex,so I knocked loudly on the hotel room door,she open the door and it had been dark in the hallway and as she opened the door it was lighter, so I couldn't make her out.I barged past her,launched myself onto the fourposter bed and demanded to have my desires met by her.

It was then I knoticed that there was a half naked man in the room as well,wrapped in a towel, rubbing his hair dry????It was then I noticed that I didn't remember having a four poster bed???It was then my sight became accustomed to the light that this was NOT my girlfriend????It was then I realised my room was one floor down!!!

When i was about 18 i was seeing a girl i worked with. I went to the staff xmas party at a local hotel complex with her hanging off my arm and me with a beaming grin on my face (she was well fit!). We walked across the dance floor to a table and i didnt spot the spilt beer...which i duly slipped over in dragging her with me. She landed on my head with her miniskirt almost around her waist giving the bosses quite an eyefull who said something like "couldnt you two even wait?".

A friend once spent 45 minutes chatting a girl up in a pub with a huge smear of Marmite on his face...which i didnt tell him about. He laughs about it now.

once went out with my brother in law and some mates, all stood talking and drinking when a very buxom young ( 36hh) lady walked in with another girl, i had -had a few beers so i started in full flow -- what i would like to do to this buxom young thing, bearing in mind i was wasted it was VERY graphic, i went quiet when she aproached the group of lads and i thought she had overheard me !! :oops:

how wrong was i, my b-i-l burts out laughing as he inrotuced the lad stood next to him to me,, he was the young lady,s father !!!! luckily he burst out laughing and even said her nick-name was chesty morgan ! :drool: ! i never did it again,

shaun

Playing a drinking game that was basically drinking condoms full of whusky then going for a keech whilst leaning against a tree,falling asleep mid keech and sliding doon the tree into the said keech and waking up in the morning in a sleeping bag with my boxers welded to my ****.Yeh,took me a wee while to live that one doon right enough.

I was once a complete towny, and not long after I met Scaffy, we were in the car driving through the countryside. I commented that we must have been driving through the land of rich farmers. Confused, Scaffy said 'eh?'. 'Well', I said, 'they can afford to cover their hay bails with plastic'.

I now know what haylage and silage is. sigh.

Stopped at the services near Warwick and went for a pee.The toilets are big and theres about 20 or so urinals both sides of the wall.The place was well busy as I found a space and proceeded to open my jeans (button hole) to pop the old chap out.It was then that I experienced the dissadvantage of button fly jeans-you have to undo the main button as well-so after a few seconds standing there with both hands directing proceedings my jeans,along with my boxers,decide to head south and settle themselves around my ankles,I had no choice but to stand there for a while as people laughed their heads off :no: