Caesar Guerini

CaptC

Many thanks for the advice ninjaferret - I like the look of the Evo Ellipse or Apex but they are hard to find s/hand.

I have kindly been offered a Maxum which I'm thinking about as I like the laser engraving rather than the Essex.The 3" chambers are another bonus!

They are, as you say great looking guns. The one problem is the horrendous drop in value if you buy a new one unlike Beretta's which hold their value even after many years.

Thanks for the reply

Many thanks again chaps - I read this evening that William Evans (London) have their guns made by Guerini. strange coincidence as I was looking at a Willy Evans this afternoon which was hitting £2k but only had 2 thou left in one of the barrels. Beautiful gun but no case with it. Thoughts please?

There is a 30" apex in malmo guns, I was looking at it the other day, it is a cracker!

I am holding out for a maxum, hopefully get one early 2013 to practice with for next season

There is a 30" apex in malmo guns, I was looking at it the other day, it is a cracker!

I am holding out for a maxum, hopefully get one early 2013 to practice with for next season

I will look right now - thanks

Edited by CaptC